Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 30, 2011
I bought this in July and didn't open it right away. According to Amazon, the warranty has expired, but here is the story.

I finally opened the package and put the little nano gadget into the slot on the notebook computer. When the battery in the desktop mouse died, I moved this mouse to the desktop temporarily, then back to the notebook. In short, it has been plugged in and removed a couple of times but when the battery died this morning, the nano receiver split upon removal and the other half is stuck in the slot of the Elitebook. Thus far, I have been unable to remove what is inside.

This is my last Toshiba anything. They need to get their act together, less style and more quality and function.
on October 30, 2011
I bought two of these mice and BOTH have the same problem! If you walk away from your computer for more than a minute- you have to pull the batteries out and put them back in, EVERY time, to get the mouse to work again! BOTH used up the supplied batteries in less than a week! And new batteries aren't lasting much longer either! I will not buy these again!
on February 3, 2014
I bought this mouse because I use this laptop for business. I don't need gaming or drawing or whatever. It was less than $15 and came in cool colors and textures. I had heard there were issues with wireless laser mice and the new laptop (a Toshiba sat s55t-a5360) so hoping to avoid I bought the Toshiba mouse. After purchase and waiting for delivery I noted a few ratings that said the "mouse kept shutting down". Well it does, to save power. When you look at the screen and don't see the pointer or move the mouse and don't see the pointer all you have to do is tap the left mouse button and there it is.....instantly. No problem and it tracks and works beautifully. I suspect the batteries may last longer than I do also with the shutdown mechanism.
on September 4, 2011
At first it works beautifully. Don't carry it with you because when the buttons are pressed in transit the battery dies. THEN the scroll wheel doesn't connect well and so the mouse has trouble scrolling.
on October 13, 2011
Purchased one in May and loved it. Feels good, looks good, worked great. In October it died. Not sure if it is the transceiver in the mouse or the nano that plugs into the USB port. Ordered another and it was DOA. Amazon is great with returns and I had a replacement in two days. It was also DOA. I really don't know what the problems are, I just know they don't work. Toshiba could not identify the serial number nor model number in their data base, so I could not even determine the limited warranty term on my May purchase. Five months is a brief time for a mouse to be functional. Maybe I am just unlucky.
on January 22, 2012
Have tried out eight different wireless mice for our home theater set up and this one is by far the best so far.
Auto standby when not in use to save battery life, just click any button and wakes up, fast connection and great tracking response.
Beats units that we have paid four times the money for, great range and no interference problems so far, and was worth the list price and we got it on sale. Great buy.
Amazon needs a check box for how long have you owned and since they do not we have had for two months and we know somethings only last a few months so will review again in about a year.
on October 28, 2011
I bought this at the end of May this year and it has already quit working. I noticed something wrong that it seemed to need new batteries once a month. I changed out batteries this time 3 days ago. It wouldn't work this morning. I tried putting in new batteries and it still doesn't work! Don't buy!
It did work great at first, but now it's just a piece of junk!
on June 28, 2011
The mouse works great now, but it wasn't working coming out of the box. It was working on and off and the signal was very weak. In the beginning, we needed to keep the mouse within inches away from the receiver in order for it to work. We never imagine that it could be because of the batteries, since they are brand new coming out of the box. We kept thinking the mouse was defective... until we decided to try to replace those batteries with our own batteries. It's been working great ever since.
We're giving it 3-star for packing in dead batteries in the box and giving us stress at the begining. Now we're thinking it might have been a returned item and they repacked it for us without even checking if the battery is still working.
on March 30, 2015
Sorry, First the mouse arrived with one battery that leaked, the second dead on arrival. I replaced the batteries and it did work as explained. With only two days of use it failed to work at all. I tried changing the batteries once again, no luck. Not a happy camper here!!! I wish to have a refund and return shipping paid.
Disappointed!
Ernie Buda
on January 29, 2012
Great little mouse! I bought one initially for my laptop, ended up buying one for my desktop and two as gifts. Compact, quick laser response, and comfortable too! Nano stays in my laptop without any harm. The last one I bought does not work, but I highly recommend this product and seller. If I have trouble with the return, I will update this review.

See 1 answered question