4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good
Published on December 23, 2011 by coffeeguy

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy
I bought this battery for my laptop and it only worked for a month. After a month is would not recharge or hold a charge. I am very unhappy with this purchase!
Published 10 months ago by Miranda Simmons

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, December 23, 2011
This review is from: Toshiba PA3817U-1BRS Laptop Battery - New TechFuel Professional 6-cell, Li-ion Battery (Personal Computers)
So far so good. i had my reservations about buying a third party battery for my Toshiba laptop but i am definitely at ease now. I bought the third party for two reasons: to save money and to get back at Toshiba for fitting my new computer with a lousy battery that died on the exact week the computer turned one year old. I thought it was a joke when i saw a message from the Toshiba maintenance software telling me to consider replacing the battery because it was going to die and two weeks later, it did died. Pretty creepy.

The replacement battery came in, looked your like the old one, put it on, charged it straight for 24 hours and off to work.

No issues whatsoever. It gives me the same amount time that the Toshiba did and i have not noticed any issues with performance. Actually, i think i should be giving a 5 star review but i am being cautious. If this battery lasts the exact 12 months that my original Toshiba battery did, it will be a win win cause the price was way less.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, July 21, 2011
Searched for a new battery for my laptop locally bought this for !/2 the price. It is working great! So glad I found it. Recieved product before originally stated arrival date. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT BATTERY, February 19, 2012
This battery is an excellent battery. It is twice the life as a 6 cell one. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement battery....so far...., April 23, 2012
Cara (Milwaukee, Wisconsin) - See all my reviews
Needed a quick replacement battery, was much more reasonable than Toshiba brand. Have had a month or so, works great so far. Great service - new in carton, as advertised. Wood buy from seller again, definitely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, love it, July 10, 2012
It is alot cheaper than ordering a battery from toshiba (which by the way only has a year life expectancy). I love it came charged and ready to use. It lasts a little over 6 hours when fully charged. I like it alot more than the toshiba battery that gave up on me in about8 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars As Advertised, August 28, 2012
I bought this battery for my granddaughter's Toshiba laptop. It performed as good as the original equipment battery in her laptop. The original battery failed after only 2 years. She says the new battery "...works good, grandpa".

5.0 out of 5 stars Toshiba Laptop battery, June 24, 2012
Was sent quickly and arrived in good package. Cell fit correctly first time. Cell was pre-charged so could go straight to work even though I topped it off. No complaints, as advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, April 4, 2013
very cheap in price seems to be good quality and super fast shipping would definitely recommend to others if in need of a good battery

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, February 1, 2014
Miranda Simmons (CEDAR RAPIDS, IA, US) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad product do not purchase, November 7, 2013
Product is lighter then my original battery, when I plugged it into my laptop it said that no battery detected. I didn't receive a receipt and the packaging is minimal at best.