Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on December 23, 2011
So far so good. i had my reservations about buying a third party battery for my Toshiba laptop but i am definitely at ease now. I bought the third party for two reasons: to save money and to get back at Toshiba for fitting my new computer with a lousy battery that died on the exact week the computer turned one year old. I thought it was a joke when i saw a message from the Toshiba maintenance software telling me to consider replacing the battery because it was going to die and two weeks later, it did died. Pretty creepy.

The replacement battery came in, looked your like the old one, put it on, charged it straight for 24 hours and off to work.

No issues whatsoever. It gives me the same amount time that the Toshiba did and i have not noticed any issues with performance. Actually, i think i should be giving a 5 star review but i am being cautious. If this battery lasts the exact 12 months that my original Toshiba battery did, it will be a win win cause the price was way less.
33 comments34 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 21, 2011
Searched for a new battery for my laptop locally bought this for !/2 the price. It is working great! So glad I found it. Recieved product before originally stated arrival date. Thank you!
on February 19, 2012
This battery is an excellent battery. It is twice the life as a 6 cell one. Well worth the money.
on April 23, 2012
Needed a quick replacement battery, was much more reasonable than Toshiba brand. Have had a month or so, works great so far. Great service - new in carton, as advertised. Wood buy from seller again, definitely.
on August 28, 2012
I bought this battery for my granddaughter's Toshiba laptop. It performed as good as the original equipment battery in her laptop. The original battery failed after only 2 years. She says the new battery "...works good, grandpa".
on February 1, 2014
I bought this battery for my laptop and it only worked for a month. After a month is would not recharge or hold a charge. I am very unhappy with this purchase!
on July 10, 2012
It is alot cheaper than ordering a battery from toshiba (which by the way only has a year life expectancy). I love it came charged and ready to use. It lasts a little over 6 hours when fully charged. I like it alot more than the toshiba battery that gave up on me in about8 months.
on June 24, 2012
Was sent quickly and arrived in good package. Cell fit correctly first time. Cell was pre-charged so could go straight to work even though I topped it off. No complaints, as advertised.
on April 4, 2013
very cheap in price seems to be good quality and super fast shipping would definitely recommend to others if in need of a good battery
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 27, 2015
I'm writing this almost one year after purchasing this battery. I figure that is more than enough time for an honest review!

It is used constantly at home. There is no overheating, no lack of charge, or any faulty connections. It has performed flawlessy for 11+ months and I hope I'm not jinxing it now.