From the Manufacturer
The high-resolution lens, high-speed and high-precision autofocus, and advanced program autoexposure of the Toshiba PDR-M25 ensures that images are received in pristine condition before being recorded using the camera's 1,792 x 1,200 pixels. Recording is done via a 2.2-megapixel Charge Coupled Device (CCD). The result is a high level of expression and color reproduction with a sharpness and clarity comparable to conventional 35mm photography. A 896 x 600 pixel recording size is also available in order to allow the easy download of images for computers or use on the Internet.
The PDR-M25 stands out from the crowd with the addition of the digital 2x zoom and an optical 3x zoom lens, equivalent to a 35-114mm lens. Along with smooth zooming between wide-angle and telephoto settings--at the touch of a single button--the PDR-M25 helps you push the boundaries of digital creativity.
- Compatible with SmartMedia memory cards (8 MB SmartMedia card included)
- Powered by 4 AA batteries (alkaline included; compatible with rechargeable NiMH and Lithium batteries)
- Self-timer with settings from 2 to 10 seconds
- Built-in flash
- 1.5-inch LCD monitor
- Three compression settings: fine, normal, and basic
- Resolution for still images: 1,792 x 1,200; 896 x 600 pixels