Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 questions
vote
I have removed almost all of it except web cam app and cd recovery creator... I bought a netbook and it greatly benefits from a less is more approach.... FYI if you uninstall anything you want back, just go to the toshiba website, for computers/support and when you type in your model you can download all of the bundled programs individually and also get updates etc...
Sep 29, 2011 by InnaGotta d'Evita
votes
I have been running Ubuntu 11.04 on it for about a month and so far everything is great, no compatibility issues (though I admit I haven't put it through a full on stress test). I will say that I had to update the kernel from 2.6.38 (the default on installation) to 2.6.39 to resolve a freezing issue, but since then I have not had any problems. I have not tried installing any other Linux distributions.
Jul 7, 2011 by A. Gordon
votes
I'm wondering the same
Aug 10, 2011 by Z. Ackerman
votes
Just bought r835-p94, seems hot as a pistol ar left side vent. otherwise seems like decent like machchime;but, could heat my coffee by sitting to left of unit. ron
May 12, 2012 by Ronald J. Srein
votes
I also just bought the laptop and I am hearing this weird clicking sounds constantly! I called tech support and they said it was part of the HDD Protection Settings, so I turned it off and the noise stopped briefly but came back. I think I will have to call again because this is noisier than the 2007 laptop I had before. If it doesn't stop I will return the laptop.
Jul 13, 2011 by Aruna Sooknarine
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers