4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement
This is a replacement power supply and I've only had it for a few weeks now. It works just as good as the original.

Update October 31, 2013
My replacement just went dead on me. Have to purchase another one, my laptop needs it.
Published 15 months ago by Sharon B

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor customer service
Published 13 months ago by Gina S.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor customer service, November 29, 2013
This review is from: Toshiba Replacement 19V 3.42A 65W PA3714U-1ACA AC Adapter (Electronics)
The product initially did it's job, nothing spectacular about it. After several months, the plastic that connects from the wall and into the charging port began to melt and smoke, leaving a disgusting smell. I wrote to the company about what happened and they were kind enough to tell me they would send me a replacement. I waited. No replacement came. so I messaged them. They wrote me telling me I needed to return the faulty item through Amazon. I did that. I paid about $2 for the envelope to ship it back and they charged me a $3.63 restock fee and refunded the rest of the money but did not replace the item as they had initially promised. Do not buy from them if you are concerned about your product breaking, because if it does break or have some fault, they are unreliable and do not know how to keep promises or respond to emails properly and efficiently.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working within 2 weeks, January 14, 2014
This is the second replacement adapter I have had to buy for my 1 3/4 year old Toshiba laptop. The first one lasted 3 months and this one only 2 weeks. I am not sure what is happening. I am not happy because I live in a very remote small town and cannot just go to a big box store and replace my chargers. I have to order online and the order was also delayed in transit. I will not purchase this again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement, September 9, 2013

Update October 31, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars new battery and charger for Toshiba laptop, September 7, 2013
I was afraid it might not fit right but it sure did and we love it! Couldn't have asked for a better price too!

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after 2 weeks, January 15, 2014
I bought it as a replacement cord after mine broke after two and a half years. I was careful to buy a real Toshiba product with the same model number and everything. When I received this product, it appeared to be a real Toshiba product, though the model number was slightly different than the one that i had before. It worked and everything seemed fine, nonetheless. Like i said in the title, after just two weeks it broke. It was plugged in and then it started sizzling and smoking and just stopped working all together... I don't think it was the wall outlet because my friend also had a laptop plugged in and i know others use the socket all the time with no issues. Was extremely disappointed and irritated especially because it broke during finals week and i needed my laptop to finish a project. Ended up buying an iGO pro laptop charger and it works perfectly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fire hazard!, April 12, 2014
At first, I would have given this 5 stars. I plugged it in, it worked, all was good. After 2 months of use, one day I saw that it was not charging. I moved to a different outlet and plugged it in again. The charging icon appeared, and I went to the next room for a few minutes.

Then, I heard a pop, followed by some crackling, and a thin stream of smoke began to come from the adaptor. I disconnected immediately and there was no harm to the laptop that I could tell. But what if I had not been nearby?

Having read other reviews, this is not a singular event and their customer service is lousy. So, I can't recommend the product nor the seller. Keep a fire extinguisher handy and kiss your money good-bye.

1.0 out of 5 stars melted after three months :(, February 2, 2014
The charger worked okay for a short while. Spontaneously, after I plugged it in to charge after the third month it started to smell like battery acid that was melting...

2.0 out of 5 stars not the quality I expected, January 7, 2014
I replaced the AC adapter because the protective covering for the electrical wire wore through, exposed the inner wires and these quickly frayed. The replacement I purchased came with a protective covering that separated almost immediately so I have gained little

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, January 3, 2014
This product stop working in less then four months. I paid $45.00 for a supposed name brand product that stop charging. I had to go to Best Buy and buy a generic product.

5.0 out of 5 stars I thought I gave this rating but I will again, December 28, 2013
Amazon Customer "cenigma528" (Dale City, VA United States) - See all my reviews
The shipping was SUPER fast! and it worked! I have been dealing with issues with my charger for at least a year! I could not move it due to the short in the charger. this has fixed it! thank you!!! way way more affordable than buying from Toshiba. And the shipping is way faster than advertised. thank you!