5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
I have nothing bad to say about it... Its pretty much identical to the one that I had gotten with my laptop. The only difference I found was that this new one is a three prong compared to my original, which was a two. Overall, I am really pleased with my purchase!!
Published on December 7, 2011 by deadxhead

1.0 out of 5 stars After one week it already broke :(
This itemed look great in the package but as soon as I took it out it felt cheap and after only one week it has broke. So I am very disappointed with this product..
Published on February 15, 2012 by teresa taliercio

1.0 out of 5 stars After one week it already broke :(, February 15, 2012
teresa taliercio (SAN PEDRO, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Toshiba Replacement 65W AC Adapter (19V 3.42A) for Satellite Series (Personal Computers)

1.0 out of 5 stars Wow- worked for 3 weeks, April 28, 2012
Louise Yunck (Cleveland Hts, oh United States) - See all my reviews
Very disappointed. When 1st connected my laptop did not recognize the adapter, not a good sign but then it started working. 3 weeks later dead!! While I can get my money back, it would cost more to replace it. It does not qualify for "replacement" since it was only "fulfilled by Amazon". I bundled some items to get free shipping, now I am stuck paying shipping again if I want to see if I just got a random bad one.

1.0 out of 5 stars JUNK!!!, May 28, 2012
Worked fine for the first 3 months then it just completely quit charging and of course I could no longer return it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Piece of Junk, June 5, 2012
These things are totally disposable. I have had to replace this at least once per year since I bought the laptop. This one actually sparked and blew apart when we plugged it in after using it for less than 6 months. I have no idea if there is an alternative that holds up better, but I have no faith in Toshiba to produce a durable power cord for the Satellite.

1.0 out of 5 stars Barely worked and then melted, May 31, 2012
This charger barely worked for about 3 weeks and then melted. It doesn't fit very well into my laptop and is a general waste of money. Don't buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Is this Really a Toshiba Charger?, October 29, 2012
Can this really be a toshiba charger? Mine broke after just 3 months. The problem is where the cord goes into the piece you connect it to the computer. Very delicate.

2.0 out of 5 stars Laptop adapter, February 21, 2012
The Adapter cord is not the right one for the item (it does not stay connected).
the only reason why i did not return it is because the cost of the shipping I will be paying is half if not more the cost of the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, December 7, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars 6 months then it melted., September 29, 2012
I just had to throw it away after 6 months. I smelled a burning smell, looked down at the charger and it was melting. Not sure if it had cheap components but I'm glad I caught it before it caused a fire. Not a good buy. Lesson learned.

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not last long!!!, May 7, 2012
Bought in in January, worked fine. Stopped working in April after the return period expired so I guess I'm out of luck. Live and learn.