Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 338 questions
votes
There is not tuner in it so you would need a cable box or tv connected to be able to record broadcast content. We only use is for viewing DVD's and some older VHS tapes so I am not very familiar with the recording function. It has been a very reliable unit for us.
Feb 25, 2014 by James Slater
votes
Yes it does. I have several of my videos on DVD+RW and viewing is very clear.
May 21, 2014 by L R RODARTE
votes
Yes.
Nov 18, 2013 by Tom Panella
votes
No. This is not a DVD burner.
Nov 29, 2013 by Puck
vote
The cables that were in the box (color coded) were all that we needed ~ but we did have to call customer service for help ~ 1-800-319-6684 ~ Hope that helps !
May 21, 2014 by Suzette
vote
Quality of the player Sep 23, 2013
Works fine -- quiet, nice picture, good tracking.
Sep 23, 2013 by Jerry I. Wilson
vote
LOL........yes. The gas powered version was discontinued due to the rising cost of fuel! LOL
Sep 30, 2013 by Garvin E. March
votes
Though I've never tried it, there is a record button on there so I assume it can record. It's Tunerless, therefore there is no direct connection from the cable. You have to use the A/V connection, Yellow/Red/White
Sep 30, 2013 by Steve B.
votes
I don't know. I found the Toshiba combo player on Overstock and added it to my Amazon wish list and it then showed me that Amazon had the same player $10 cheaper than Overstock. So I purchased with Amazon. I think it was like $70??
Jan 11, 2013 by Kimberly Clark
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   34   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers