5.0 out of 5 stars I love my laptop
I love my laptop. the new windows 2008 is way different from anything I've ever experienced. Its at times sublime and simple, and at other times very weird and a little mind boggling. However I do honestly like it and enjoy using it. This laptop runs smoothly and facebook games are no problem on it.
Published 13 months ago by gemini

1.0 out of 5 stars Fan Problem
Published 12 months ago by Priscilaofphila

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Fan Problem, September 10, 2013
This review is from: Toshiba Satellite C855-S5356 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black Trax) (Personal Computers)
My computer broke after 4 months and it was the fan and asked me to sign off and return it to manufacturer. When I have to return to the manufacturer, I have to pay for shipping. Why do I have to pay for shipping obviously the computer is defective and it is under warranty. The shipping comes with an option to mail it by yourself or with their glorified laptop box and the confirmation receipt for $24.99. What a big rip off!

1.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP WORKMANSHIP, FLIMSY MATERIALS, September 13, 2014
This Toshiba did NOT meet my expectations. I bought a Toshiba laptop for business two years a ago which was in a metal case, had tremendous speakers and one could easily remove the battery. The battery would Not recharge and supposedly was removable, but I did Not want to break the battery cover in order to remove it. That is hazard of buying online from someone you NOT know without physically seeing the product and using it for several days. I will no longer buy a Toshiba product; in the past I thought they were one of the best manufacturers. I am replacing it with a commercial grade laptop and have requested a refund.
That has resulted in a delay of recouping the funds to pay for the new laptop. In addition the buyer provides the shipping labels, but does not pay for the return--perhaps that will be a part of the refunded monies.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my laptop, August 20, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars i like it, March 28, 2013
This computer is good and work is excellent, however the new system (windows 8) is annoying. If you are trying to buy a new laptop that would be a good choice but try to stick with (windows 7).

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it except for the key board., March 11, 2013
I love the entire unit except for the key board seems kind of flimsy in its construction. Time will tell. Other wise excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, February 18, 2013
THE BEST COMPUTER THAY I BUY! I RECOMMENDED, WINDOWS 8 IS FANTASTIC, THE ONLY THINGS IS THAT DIDN`T COME WITH OFFICE 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, February 14, 2013
I love it fast an big hard drive wish it had a bigger screen but other than that its been working great for me

4.0 out of 5 stars Toshiba Laptop, February 8, 2013
rip (long beach, california) - See all my reviews
Can never go wrong buying a Toshiba product, The windows 8 takes some getting used to, but the laptop is great, nice picture quality, everything you would expect ina computer, light weight, durable. great price, I gave it 4 stars because I feel the mousepad area could be alittle bigger, like on some other models

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent !!!, February 6, 2013
Excellent Package. Excellent computer. I used to work in home and the office, and works fine. Nice performance. But Window 8 is not really great for this Laptop. I thinks is better if you can used with Windows 7. I think that Windows 8 works better in touch equipments like tables o laptop with touch display.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOV ITAND WILL BUY IT AGAIN, January 11, 2013
IT JUST SEEMS TO WORK SO EFFORTLESSLY COMPAIRED TO MY OLD ONE. I JUST LOVE IT. EASY TO USE . HAS THE QUALITY OF A MORE EXSPENSIVE MACHINE. THIS LAPTOP IS BETTERTHAN ASUS FOR EASE OF USE .

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›