Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on April 17, 2013
Really like the lightweight of this particular 17" laptop. Also seems to have very quick processor and hard drive performance compared to earlier Intel dual core processors. The screen is sharp and bright as well. The speakers leave a lot to be desired, but they may not be significantly different than most non-multi-media or non-game-based designed systems.
on April 20, 2013
It fits my needs although it is a bit heavy. It was shipped in a box three times longer than it needs.
on August 20, 2014
Great computer for the price. Bought this for my college student and it seems to do the job. Toshiba laptops seem to handle the wear and tear. Next to Dell, it is our go to brand for laptops. It's not for the computer whiz who needs to install all kinds of stuff or who like to play computer games, but it's a good, solid simple laptop for the basics.
on July 18, 2013
Came with a broken hinge, and has literally crumbled around me! My mom and sister both bought HP laptops and while the screen on my Toshiba is way brighter and maybe a little better, the HP pavilions are much better build quality! the difference is night and day.
on April 9, 2013
No complaints, screen is big and vivid.
Battery time about 5 hours. Wish it was longer.
Stays nice and cool. Can handle 16 gig of memory.
I added 8 gig for a total 12 gig.