5.0 out of 5 stars Excelente Laptop, Liviana, Rapida y Muy hermosa
Published 13 months ago by Carlos E

2.0 out of 5 stars Rons Lap Top Review
Published 22 months ago by Creative Cultural Center

2.0 out of 5 stars Rons Lap Top Review, September 6, 2012
This review is from: Toshiba Satellite L755-S5152 15.6-Inch Laptop (Silver) (Personal Computers)
I've always been very satisfied with Toshiba products. However, this laptop mouse seems to have a mind of it's own. There is almost always a struggle to point the cursor where I want it to be. many times random pages open and close without my wanting too. It looks like the issue is with some odd rectangular box that with and arrow at the top and bottom and a bar in between. It exists in a world of its own as users will find it showing up at no particular time for no apparent reason. It will force scroll you right to the bottom of the page and you will have to trick it into letting you go where you want it to. It seems like it is on responsive to right and left clicks on the mouse giving the user no option to make it go to HE double hockey sticks. I'm going to call Toshiba customer service and see if there is anything I can do. On a high note the machine is light weight and has the best battery life of any computer I've ever know. Wish me luck! My last Toshiba was from 2004. Loved it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Toshiba Review of laptop exactly like the silver but black., December 6, 2012
Well, my last Toshiba which was about 3 years old had a hard drive malfunction that made it useless. I purchased one exactly identical to this one and less then a year later the hard drive crashed. We sent it into shop to be repaired by Toshiba, and got it back within a week. As soon as I got it back the laptop crashed again losing all my data once more about a month later. Not long after that the laptops hindge over the power supply came lose and now 1/2 of my laptop freely hangs while all the monitors weight hangs on the left hindge. More recently I have noticed the wifi seams to be going out a lot more.

I've owned this particular laptop less then 2 years. I find this very, very annoying and thus I will never buy a toshiba again.

If you are looking for a cheap box of plastic though. This particular laptop can handle upwards of 3-4 pages worth of youtube videos, facebook, and other web views. So brain wise it can handle about a medium low load of data going through it. In other words it can multitask, but as a major web game player it will crash sooner then most. It can handle a game like Mount and Blade, but not much larger. So in that way it is a good gaming computer for beginners.

Pros
Can handle basic games
Can handle some multi tasking
A good DvD player
Okay sound
Good battery length

Cons
Really cheap parts
Extremely heavy to move around if your in college
Doesn't last very long without something needing to be replaced
USB's are all on the left side so you can't use a short corded mouse

College folks, DO NOT BUY!
Computer kids, maybe, but Beware the cheap plastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelente Laptop, Liviana, Rapida y Muy hermosa, June 11, 2013
I like this laptop because I had a Toshiba Satellite 1905-s303 In 15.0 Intel Pentium 4 and I lasted 5 years and are really good quality and good performance, the only thing I do not like is that you do not have to transfer via Bluetooth and when I put music does not sound very hard, which had sounded very hard, this has Mobile Intel ® HD graphics, I recommend this Laptop. Sometimes the mouse or is very sensitive and has a small problem that jumps from place to place, and reading other reviews I see you have the same problem, no big deal, but sometimes it jumps.
The network and power plugs are on the sides vs. the rear on my previous one.....is unusefull

3.0 out of 5 stars Toshiba Satellite L755 laptop, May 16, 2012
This laptop was a replacement for a Toshiba laptop purchased in 2007. The older laptop's display failed. Two things I don't like about the new one: 1. The display contrast is "flat" as compared to my previous one. This is even when I turn the contrast to maximum. 2. The network and power plugs are on the sides vs. the rear on my previous one. This places a "90 degree strain" on the connections.

1.0 out of 5 stars does not come with warranty, July 2, 2012
Do not purchase a Toshiba laptop unless you do not want a warranty on it. Their warranty does not cover any thing. My laptop was 9 months old and they refused to do anything when the screen failed. They said they do not cover any software or parts only manufacturer defects. Her exact words were "only like if a plug came undone inside the unit". Everything else would not be covered. Never will I own a Toshiba product again.

Rate and Discover Movies