Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Toshiba - Satellite 17.3" Laptop - 4gb Memory - 500gb Hard Drive - Satin Black
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 11, 2014
If your looking for a inexpensive, larger laptop than can do most anything a normal everyday human being wants....this is the one to get. ( I have two different model Toshiba Satellite Laptops and they both perform equally as well ). Handles high end games quite well as long as your not super cranking up graphics.

Only con is the Keyboard layout and button feel...but you kinda forget about it and get use to it.
on December 3, 2015
Long story short....I had to take Toshiba to small claims court after spending 6.5 hour on the phone getting hung up by their customer service. Sad, Toshiba used to be #1. They are now not even close to #10. Quality, customer service, etc have all went down the drain. I bought 6 Toshiba laptops in the last 24 months and 3 are now dead! No help from CS but I did win in small claims court. Buy a Dell, Apple or HP. Top 3 computer companies for quality, CS and overall satisfaction.
on June 6, 2014
Since Microsoft was no longer going to support my XP system, I needed to get a different unit. so I went with the
Toshiba and like it.
on December 28, 2015
Still using it so far so good
on September 20, 2015
works great so far
on May 25, 2014
We purchased this for our Grandson for his birthday. He loves it & is already using it in school. Does everything he asks of it. Arrived as ordered & shipping/packing was excellent.
on June 12, 2014
Great start right out of the box. Windows 8 is awesome. Easy setup and access to information required for operation.
on April 30, 2014
very nice computer, will do everything I need. I am still getting used to the new windows 8, but its ok.
on September 25, 2014