With a new sleeker design and up to 11 hours of battery life rating, our affordable, super-compact mini NB305 is a stylish companion PC that raises the bar when it comes to portability. This innovative netbook lets you enjoy all the benefits of today’s fast-moving digital world, putting you in touch with your favorite people, sites, networks and media in ways and places you never imagined. Though small enough to throw in a purse or bag, it’s designed with smart features to enhance your mobile life—like a full-sized keyboard and touchpad, USB Sleep-and-Charge technology and a Hard Drive Impact Sensor that helps protect your data from the bumps and grinds of daily life. So it picks up where smart phones leave off and makes many of today’s netbooks seem a waste of time.
Toshiba Mini NB305: Sleeker Design and Improved Battery Life
With a new sleeker design and up to 11 hours of battery life rating, the affordable, super-compact Toshiba Mini NB305 weighs less than 3 pounds, is small enough to throw in a purse or bag, and offers a brightly colorful 10.1-inch LED-backlit screen. It features a full-size keyboard for comfortable typing and a larger touchpad with Multi-Touch Control, which enables you to navigate documents, web pages and images more easily.
| |With up to 11 hours of battery life the Toshiba mini NB305 lets you go through an entire day of school, work or errands without worrying about a recharge.
| |The Toshiba Mini NB305 in textured black onyx.
Combining the power of the latest Intel Atom N450 processor and NM10 Express chipset with a six-cell battery (5800 mAh) for up to 11 hours of battery power, you'll be able to go through an entire day of school, work or errands without worrying about a recharge. The battery pack is neatly hidden under the casing of the netbook to preserve its sleek, ergonomic design.
This model of the Toshiba mini NB305 (NB305-N310) has a distinctively styled cover in black onyx, which is accented by a textured finish with a Matrix pattern. The 160 GB hard disk drive is protected using an integrated 3D impact sensor which detects freefalls, shocks and vibrations. The Toshiba Mini also features a USB Sleep-and-Charge port, which allows external USB devices such as mobile phones and personal media players to charge from the netbook even when it is turned off. It comes preinstalled with the familiar Microsoft Windows XP Home operating system.
Key Features & Specs
- 10.1-inch LED backlit widescreen display (1024 x 600-pixel resolution) provides richer colors and clearer definition--perfect for browsing the Internet.
- 1.66 GHz Intel Atom N450 processor (512 KB L2 cache, 667 MHz FSB) combines performance and energy efficiency to explore the Internet and stay connected while mobile.
- 160 GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 RPM) with an impact sensor that helps safeguard your data by "parking" the hard drive heads in the event of a drop or sudden movement.
- 1 GB of DDR2 RAM (800 MHz; 1 memory slot; upgradeable to 2 GB)
- Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 video processor with up to 384 MB dynamically allocated shared graphics memory
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g/n) for greater speed and range.
- Three USB ports with one Sleep and Charge port on the left side, allowing you to charge your mobile phone and other devices even when the notebook is asleep or off.
- Full-size 85-key keyboard
- TouchPad pointing device with multi-touch gesture control
- Built-in stereo speaker
- Fast Ethernet (10/100)
- Secure Digital memory card reader also compatible with Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC, and MultiMedia Card (MMC)
- Enjoy proactive PC health--without the worry. For your peace mind, this laptop comes with an innovative PC Health Monitor that constantly keeps tabs on things like your machine's power usage, temperature and hard drive--so you won't have to.
- Microsoft Windows XP Home operating system (SP3)
- Pre-loaded software includes Microsoft Works SE 9.0 for word processing and spreadsheet work.
- Up to 11 hours of battery life with included 6-cell battery (5800 mAh)
- Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Dimensions: 10.47 x 7.57 x 1.43 inches (WxDxH)
- Warranty: 1 year warranty with international limited warranty coverage
- Energy Star 5.0 certified
- Gold EPEAT designation for meeting standards to help reduce its environmental impact.
- RoHS compliant effectively reducing the environmental impact by restricting the use of lead, mercury and certain other hazardous substances
What's in the Box
This package contains the Toshiba mini NB305-N310 netbook, rechargeable lithium-ion battery, AC adapter, and operating instructions.
It also comes with the following software: Norton Internet Security 2010, Microsoft Works 9, Microsoft Office Live Essentials (including Photo Gallery, Messenger, Mail and Writer), Windows Media Player, Google Toolbar, Toshiba PC Health Monitor, WildTangent Orb Game Console