|Screen Size||10.1 inches|
|Screen Resolution||1280 x 800|
|Max Screen Resolution||1280 x 800 pixels|
|RAM||32 GB SDRAM|
|Hard Drive||32 GB|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||11 hours|
Toshiba Thrive 10.1-Inch 32 GB Android Tablet AT105-T1032 Black
- 10.1-inch multi-touch widescreen display with Adaptive Display Technology, supporting 720p
- NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual-core mobile processor; Android operating system
- 5.0 MP rear camera with autofocus and 2.0MP front-facing webcam; stereo speakers with Toshiba sound enhancements
- 32 GB internal memory; USB, mini-USB, and HDMI ports and full-sized SD card reader; Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity supporting Adobe Flash
- Easy Grip non-slip interchangeable rubber backplate, available in Black; user-replaceable prismatic lithium battery
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I pre-ordered the 32gb Thrive here on Amazon, but got impatient and went to a local retailer just to check them out. We loved this tab so much, we got a 2nd for my husband in 16gb.
First off -- No -- I do not work for Toshiba. But I fell in love with the brand a little over a year ago when I bought a new Qosmio laptop, and it's BY FAR the best computer I have ever owned. I love it as much today as the day I got it, so when I found out Toshiba had an Android Tab, I had to take a serious look.
Galaxy & Iconia in Brief
Prior to learning about Thrive, I was seriously considering the new 10" Galaxy Tab. I had been coveting the 8" model for some time, but just wasn't ready to take the leap. So when the 10" came along, I just had to stop by a local retailer to try one out hands-on. And I must say, I really fell in love with it -- the screen is vivid and stunning, the interface is clean and responsive. And it's super thin for sure. But, the first thing I noticed was there's no inputs of any kind; no SD slot, no USB, no nada. The sales rep said that's because everything is trending toward the "cloud." Well, that's all well and good, but I like products that I control, not products that control me (hence why I'm no fan of Apple's line of iShackle products. I'm all for "the cloud" and have one here on Amazon for my music, but I'm also the type that prefers to have my own stuff stored locally. I also like to get into the nuts and bolts of my peripherals and use them my way, so having no inputs on the Galaxy was a huge letdown for me. I left the store feeling underwhelmed, and like it wasn't the right time to buy a tablet.Read more ›
I went with the Toshiba Thrive and couldn't be happier. It's fast, responsive, and the Honeycomb OS is very, very slick. I can see a lot of potential in the OS and am looking forward to Ice Cream Sandwich (the next update that will integrate phone and tablet operating systems into one) later this year.
* Stable - I never experienced the sleep issue at all, but installed the fix yesterday anyway, since it offered some additional performance improvements. No issues out of the performance at all. Everything is fast and responsive. A joy to use.
* Responsive - Honeycomb OS is very fast, clean, and customizable. Very intuitive to use (at least for me). Adding widgets, etc. is fun and easy to layout.
* Video/graphics - Videos look great in all formats, but really snap in HD. All the graphics look great, and the text in the Kindle App looks amazing. Visually stunning. Everyone that has seen it has been impressed.
* Customization - You can set up the five screens any way you want. Widgets are wonderful things! Also plugged it into my laptop and it loaded up without any problems, allowing me to copy some pictures, etc. quickly.
* Multi-task management - The third button along the bottom left allows you to easily switch from application to application quickly. It's amazing how quickly you can get to something once you get used to using that button!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought it more than 4 years ago and it is still working great. The only cons is that it is stack with the initial version of android. Read more
Very happy with the unit, arrived promptly in good condition with all parts as advertised.Published 19 days ago by THOMAS A. PIASCIK
I had one of these years ago, but was too ignorant to realize its potential.
Got this refurbed for less than $100, to relieve me of carrying half a dozen books of lyrics... Read more
I bought it for my sister and she loves it, she says it's better than the Dragon Touch that only lasted about a monthPublished 2 months ago by Kindle Customer