5.0 out of 5 stars Bring on the Netflix, September 19, 2012
This review is from: Toshiba WLM-10NB1 USB Wi-Fi Lan Adapter (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)
I bought this router to go with the Blu Ray player we purchased for my son for Christmas. I couldn't find it anywhere else and was happy to find it on Amazon. I would not have purchased the Toshiba Blu Ray had I known that the wireless adapter was going to be so expensive but that has nothing to do with the quality of the product. The adaptor works well. My wireless router is upstairs on the other end of the house but the router picks up signal fine and my son is able to watch Netflix in his room.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to install & use, September 8, 2012
I ordered this item to watch Netflix streaming movies. It was extremely easy to install & then just turn it on to use. My only disappointment was with Netflix, you can't watch new releases streaming.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy wi-fi, October 16, 2012
Could not be easier - just plug in and bingo, streaming netflix, you tube etc from my wireless router to my Toshiba BluRay DVD player/TV.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adapter Adapts!, January 28, 2013
Needed this item to recieve WiFi in RV parks. This will enable us to recieve Netflicks while camping.
Good Product.

5.0 out of 5 stars tashiba bdk33ku blue ray player, December 12, 2012
purchased this item tashiba BDK33HU blue ray player had some little problems at first i thought i needed a internet adapter come to find out this unit has internet adapter built in to the player it does just what it says it does connects to the internet wirelessly although i am an illiterate when it come to following instructions i had to be talked through it in order to get the blue ray to the internet once ther i could get net flix(you have to subscribe to net flix in order to get it) i was also able to get pandora which you also have to be registered to it's free i would reccomend this unit highly best of all my wireless modem is about 70 feet away and the picture is perfect i was told that i would lose quality being that far away

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it should, August 28, 2013
Connects very easily and does what it should. Would recommend to anyone. I bought it over a tear ago and no issues what so ever!

Rate and Discover Movies