4.0 out of 5 stars Good little bookshelf
Published on December 8, 2010 by K. Coyner

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad
The product I purchased did not come with all the parts and I wasn't even able to put it together. It was not packaged well either. I am ver dissatisfied.
Published on January 11, 2013 by Sheenashort12

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little bookshelf, December 8, 2010
This review is from: Tot Tutors WO594 Pastel Color Book Rack (Kitchen)
I've looked for a toddler bookshelf for months. I rely heavily on customer reviews, and could not find a unit that was affordable (these things are generally ridiculously overpriced) with decent reviews. So I bought this because the reviews weren't terrible and the price was reasonable. I was pleasantly surprised. It's small, true, but not prohibitively so. Some folks complained that the smaller books get "lost" in the pockets, but since the pockets are slightly transparent, this isn't much of a problem. It actually held all of my kids' books. They aren't really big, but they are board books that take up a bit of room. Now, I JUST received the shelves, so we'll see if it holds up under all the stress I've put on it. Only took me 5 minutes to put it together and another 5 to anchor it to the wall.
My complaints really are minor. First, I personally HATE white wood, so I would've loved to have other color options. The pockets are nylon and I really doubt these will prove to be resilient. Anchoring this to the wall is crucial for my kids. They would definitely try to use it as a ladder or a big weapon. Unfortunately, the unit doesn't include any anchoring devices. I had some anchor safety straps, so no biggie, but that'd be a nice touch.
Overall, I'm pleased with this-- my kids like it, it's cute, affordable, and does the job quite well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book holder!, January 25, 2012
This review is from: Tot Tutors WO594 Pastel Color Book Rack (Kitchen)
We set up our little book organizer last night and my almost 2 year old loves it! It does look bigger in the picture, but it's perfect for her and holds probably close to 40 books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 26, 2011
This review is from: Tot Tutors WO594 Pastel Color Book Rack (Kitchen)
I bought this book rack about a month ago and love it! My daughter has a lot of books and we have a big bookshelf full in her playroom, but we put all her favorites in here for easy access. She is 10 months old and loves getting the books out and putting them back in all by herself. I love the colors and it was so easy to put together! Great buy, if you have a little bookworm!

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad, January 11, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing parts, January 9, 2012
This review is from: Tot Tutors WO594 Pastel Color Book Rack (Kitchen)
Loved the look of this. But, when I got it, the metal rods were missing. Very frustrating after several calls to the company they were able to send new rods to me. At that point I had already returned the product and bought a new shelf somewhere else.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, April 17, 2014
This review is from: Tot Tutors WO594 Pastel Color Book Rack (Kitchen)
I love these style of bookshelves, my only "issue" is it is a bit small :-( I have a KidKraft one in the natural ( same design) & it is bigger and a little better made. We are using this one a shelf for the young baby books we have so it works good for that but won't fit as many big books for sure.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Book Rack, September 1, 2013
This review is from: Tot Tutors WO594 Pastel Color Book Rack (Kitchen)
The product came just as described. My daughter loves it, fits in her decor very well. Real easy to assemble, takes 10minutes if that. Uses steel rods to hold the racks up. Good value for what its intended for and well built.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, January 9, 2012
This review is from: Tot Tutors WO594 Pastel Color Book Rack (Kitchen)
This is a solid based short book case that my one year old granddaughter loves!
Very easy to put together, (my 10 year old did it)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, September 12, 2011
This review is from: Tot Tutors WO594 Pastel Color Book Rack (Kitchen)
Got this for my daughter's room and it is great. Sturdy construction and it matches her princess theme. It holds a fair share of books that vary in size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a cute little bookcase!, January 9, 2013
Florida (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tot Tutors WO594 Pastel Color Book Rack (Kitchen)
Love how lightweight and compact this bookcase is. It is just the right size for my 18 month old to get her books in and out of. Mine holds about 25+ books. The pockets are made out of a camping tent-like material and hold up well. Easy to clean if your little one happens to spill anything (like juice) on it. And such an awesome price!!

Tot Tutors WO594 Pastel Color Book Rack