Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on November 12, 2014
Corny, outdated tips.
on March 20, 2011
I made it as far as Chapter three, then decided to remove it from my Kindle. I knew it would be "fluff" when I purchased it, but decided that it was pointless for me.
0Comment1 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 29, 2011
While I enjoy reading what the other half reads, I never understood the point to "how to get the guy" type books. It's sort of a convoluted idea in that women are innately more educated at attraction than men are. Besides that; men are logical, thus, if you can visually and verbally confirm your interest in us and stimulate us in the same way, you've effectively won us over. The information required isn't enough to fill 10 pages, let alone a book. Men rely on their 5 senses for attraction where women seem to rely on subtext.

Understand this though: Most men simply suffer from bad programming and destructive information regarding women. Usually this bad information starts from mom--with the classic, "just be a nice guy!". That's where the PUA community came from; it was a way to reprogram. To get him into the shoes of someone that women actually respond to, are attracted to and level the playing field.
0Comment0 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse