4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good...
Published on December 8, 2011 by Musicachic

3.0 out of 5 stars Great flavor but disappointed these GNC shakes have too much ...
Great flavor but disappointed these GNC shakes have too much cholesterol. Who would have thought that these "healthy" drinks would contain any cholesterol! Will not be purchasing any more.
Published 3 months ago by Carrie

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good..., December 8, 2011
This review is from: Gnc Total Lean Shake, Vanilla Bean, 1.7 Pounds (Health and Beauty)
So I have been using this for breakfast mainly and post workouts. I agree it doesn't taste like a real "vanilla shake" when you just mix it with water. I am sure it probably taste better with milk, but that adds calories of course. I just peel, cut, and then freeze bananas and then buy other frozen fruit to add to it and then blend it up. It makes it taste way better. I also add fiber powder or whatever other supplements I need. It's pretty versatile. I do have to say though if you have a Sam's Club card you are in luck because I just bought more tonight for $14.88. I say that is a awesome price even compared to GNC. They only carry the vanilla bean flavor in Sam's of the lean shake, but that is fine with me. I hope this review helps people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for weight loss, October 9, 2011
I bought this product for my boyfriend who was trying to lose some weight. he used it twice daily as recommended for two weeks (which is how long one bottle lasts) and lost approximately 10 lbs, he even bragged about how good it tastes compared to other shakes that he has tried. He recently bought a second jar, and plans to keep using it to maintain his weight loss program.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 26, 2013
Perfect meal replacement.
Stick with it you won't get disappointed.
Follow the directions. Replace two meals as suggested and you will see a difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars YUM!, September 4, 2013
The most delicious thing that I have come across for meal replacement. Tastes just like a milkshake! A must buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, February 10, 2012
I don't mix the powder with water - Instead I blend it into a fruit smoothie with milk, non-fat plain yogurt, frozen strawberries, frozen blueberries and a banana. It is so yummy this way because the vanilla adds a little flavor where the plain yogurt lacks it. This is a must try! It is also super filling!

5.0 out of 5 stars Total Lean, February 21, 2013
I really, really like this product from the folks at GNC. I lost 20 lbs in 8 weeks without even trying. (Maybe I tried a little)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lean Shake, June 2, 2014
I really like this product. I have used Spirutein and was hungry before the next meal but not with the Lean Shake 25. Not fond of chocolate or fruity products so I got the Vanilla Bean. I added cinnamon and a little sriracha hot chili sauce. I know a little strange but tastes great. Also use skim milk.

4.0 out of 5 stars Yummy and Healthy, April 30, 2011
My sister recommended this to me. She uses it to help her lose weight. I think that it is a good, healthy meal replacement (breakfast) that takes good. It has a lot of vitamins and also fiber. Only 180 calories/serving. Keeps me full for several hours. I like to blend it with ice and add half a banana.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 10, 2013
Great quality product and the taste isn't horrid. This shake fills me up. I definitely plan on buying this brand again.

5.0 out of 5 stars I guess I'm easy to please as I find it yummy!, July 10, 2014
My husband buys this stuff, mostly the chocolate or vanilla bean, I decided to try it one day and it wasn't half bad. He bought me my own container of vanilla bean and I started experimenting, I really like it with 4 strawberries and a small handful of blueberries blended in our magic Bullet. Cuts the hunger for 4-5 hours, and is fairly low carb (if you subtract the fiber).

Gnc Total Lean Shake, Vanilla Bean, 1.7 Pounds