From the Manufacturer
Since the debut of Shogun: Total War in 2000, the Total War series has impressed critics and consumers alike with its unique blend of turn-based empire building and real-time combat. With its realistic gameplay and historical authenticity, the franchise has gone on to sell over three million units worldwide and garner numerous "Strategy Game of the Year" awards from industry-leading publications like PC Gamer, Computer Gaming World, GameSpot, and IGN. With Total War: Eras, newcomers to the franchise can now experience all the award-winning gameplay in one premium package. Long-time fans of the series will also find special bonus material to commemorate the art and music of the series. This is a must-have collection for diehard fans and general strategy gamers alike.
- Six award-winning titles: Shogun: Total War, Medieval: Total War, Rome: Total War, and the official expansions--Mongol Invasion, Viking Invasion, and Barbarian Invasion.
- Bonus expansion: The Rome: Total War Alexander expansion is a digital download-only expansion available on disc format for the very first time.
- "The Making of Total War" documentary includes a behind-the-scenes look on DVD at the development of Medieval II: Total War that includes an interview with The Creative Assembly studio head, Mike Simpson.
- Total War soundtrack CD featuring musical selections from Shogun, Medieval, Rome, and Medieval II.
- 50-page artbook with beautiful art highlighting the best of Shogun, Medieval, Rome, and Medieval II.
- And more: customers will also find a Medieval II poster and full-color artcards with memorable images from the Total War series.