Total Website Creator 3 in 1
Price:$15.74+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on June 5, 2005
I confess I have not used the product for more than 2 minutes. I decided to toss it when I realized it can't insert a form on the page (you have to type the HTML manually). I suppose for $20 I should have lowered my expectations.
on June 17, 2006
This is one of the easiest programs to use for web design. I bought this program not knowing anything about building webpages. The same day I brought the program home, I built a page and published it. The features are a little confusing, however it is not hard to figure out. The program has the ability to import pics and gifs from your files. This is a great program and best of all....It's Free.

Everything you need to:

* Create impressive websites

* Manage your e-commerce stores

* Promote your websites

Perfect Website Creator

Create a dynamic, animated web page in minutes! Select from a large variety of wizard-based templates, graphic textures, animations, backgrounds, button styles, drop shadows, mouse over effects and more. Drag and drop your own images or use the built-in button and background creators and make your own.

Premium webStore Builder

Create an online business quickly and easily. Just choose a store name, add a logo and/or slogan, setup your product line, design a professional storefront, choose what payment types you'll accept and upload it to the Internet in minutes! The Secure (SSL) Shopping Cart automatically calculates final total including shipping and sales tax!

Professional Website Promoter

Learn how to market your website like a professional Webmaster! Contains must-have tools that will drive traffic to your website, optimize rankings in key search engines and boost your site's popularity. Auto updates provide the latest search engine submission and ranking databases available.
on April 21, 2008
I had started working on a web page using a free editor. I then bought this editor, only to find out that it cannot read HTML format. What web page editor can't read the language of the web?

The free program (nVu) is so much better.