Storage Wars 7 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Big Boy vs. The Heavyweight The buyers meet up in La Habra, CA and run into "The King of Palmdale." Ivy Calvin, a former ultimate fighter gets into the ring and quickly goes toe to toe with Darrell. Jarrod and Brandi buy, and meet a nerd.
2. The Kook, The Chief, His Son, and The Brothers The buyers travel to far away Lake Elsinore, CA and run into "The Kings of Swag," appraisers who caught the auction bug from Barry. Jarrod and Brandi argue, Barry doesn't take a dive, and The Sheets find something out of this world.
3. Nobody's Vault But Mine A record-breaking 100 vault auction brings extra buyers to Chatsworth, CA. Darrell Sheets gets Mark Balelo to bite on a big group of vaults, and their contents lead to an explosive situation.
4. Still Nobody's Vault But Mine The second of half of the 100 vault auction runs into the night in Chatsworth, CA. Ivy Calvin bites the other buyers, slithering to a profit. Darrell Sheets takes charge without Brandon, winning a vault that furnishes his bank roll.
5. Auctioning For Dummies It's an auction standoff in Stanton, CA. Darrell Sheets reemerges after scoring the biggest hit in Storage Wars history. Mark Balelo shows up with a custom made man purse full of money.
6. Breathalyze This The buyers are back in Surf City, USA. Barry brings the king of kitsch, Charles Phoenix to "view" an auction first hand. Darrell finds there's no such thing as home field advantage. And Jarrod buys solo only to have Brandi drag him down to the station!
7. All's Well That Urns Well The buyers take a bite out of Orange, CA, where Barry drops a locker...on himself. Ivy Calvin digs through the garbage and finds some collectibles. And Jarrod and Brandi score a locker, but will it end up "urn"-ing them money?
8. The PA Stays In The Picture The buyers venture out to Rancho Cucamonga, CA, where Jarrod and Brandi go bonsai over a small set of tools. Barry gets to the auction late and partners up with a pinch bidder.
9. A Time to Kiln The buyers head out to rainy San Jacinto, CA. Darrell Sheets discovers something that is music to his ears. Brandi and Jarrod find they need to team up with Barry if they want to make any money.
10. Like A Kung Pao Cowboy The buyers return to the scene of Darrell's art heist in Montebello, CA, and Darrell spreads a rumor about another great locker. Jarrod and Brandi decide it's time to buy big for their new store.
11. Oysters on the Half Plate The buyers dock in Long Beach, CA. Brandi goes to the auction solo, but Jarrod shows up in time to judge her purchase. Barry shells out for a unit that leads him to the high seas.
12. The Monster Hash The buyers encounter new auctioneers in Costa Mesa, CA. Darrell defends his turf, and things get a little monstrous. Ivy Calvin finds a tool he's never seen before. And Jarrod and Brandi need to fill their new store, but will Barry be the one who scores?
13. Old Tricks, New Treats The buyers head to Inglewood, CA. Barry shows up with his motorcycle...and with plans to be triumphant. Herb and Mike find something that is music to their ears. Jarrod and Brandi use old tricks on the new buyers.
14. The Shrining The buyers venture out to El Monte, CA. The Harris Brothers go into stealth mode. Jarrod and Brandi find their sense of charity. Barry unearths a bag that has him hitting the slopes. And Darrell discovers a big pole...but will it vault him to the top?
15. Orange You Glad Dan Sold It Again? The buyers head to Burbank, CA. A new buyer challenges both Barry and Jarrod, and makes off with a packed locker. Barry finds a trunk, and it gives him a reason to visit his cobbler. And Herb and Mike meet a jerk...but will they crush the competition?
16. Barry's Angels Barry arrives with two auction angels, and they turn his frown upside down...with a visit from wrestling legend Rowdy Roddy Piper. Newcomers Rene and Casey buy a statue that could be worth thousands.
17. That's My Jerry! The buyers head straight into Compton, CA. Jarrod gets a new nickname, and finds something he used to collect...kind of. Mike buys a locker that Herb doesn't want. And Barry reunites with his old pal Kenny...and then it's bubbly time!
18. The French Job The buyers head to beautiful Laguna Niguel, CA. Jarrod and Brandi find some toys, and Jarrod tries to battle a world champion. The Harris Brothers look for a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
19. There's No Place Like Homeland The buyers head to Homeland, CA, but the Harris Brothers should have just stayed home. Jarrod and Brandi buy, and things quickly heat up. Barry finds something he lost in "the divorce.
20. This Lamp's For You The buyers invade Orange, CA. Barry Weiss brings a butler. Jarrod and Brandi find a vintage lamp that comes from royalty...of sorts. And Darrel Sheets spends the most money ever spent on a unit in Storage Wars history, but will he hit a home run?
21. Total Wine Domination The buyers head to the coast in Mission Viejo, CA. Jarrod and Brandi find a very unusual piece of art that might leave them flush(ing). Rene and Casey enjoy a little vino. And Barry's accountant tries to hold him back.
22. The Storage Buyer In You The buyers head back to good old Lancaster, CA. Darrell and Ivy go head-to-head on Ivy's turf, and one of them gets shut out. Barry discovers bowls that have a very calming effect. And Jarrod and Brandi find some DJ equipment.
23. Fear and Loathing in Placentia The buyers head to Placentia, CA. Jarrod and Brandi find something that may tip the scales in their favor. Rene and Casey score with a locker full of luggage. Barry buys a unit that makes him question his place in the auction game.
24. Barry Doubtfire The buyers take over Stanton, CA. Darrell gets himself banned from one of the auctions. Ivy Calvin freezes out the competition with a cool machine. Jarrod and Brandi find themselves flipping for a dancer.
25. Battle of the Brows The buyers swoop into Moreno Valley, CA. Darrell Sheets tries to play the nice guy, and finishes last. Rene and Casey buy a perfect unit for their store, and then get their groove on.
26. Super Bros. Shuffle The buyers head back to Costa Mesa, CA. Ivy Calvin goes all in, and then taps out. Darrell finds something "Super" collectible. Jarrod and Brandi buy, and what they find could be worth twenty-five grand. And Barry bets against himself...and wins!
|Starring||Thom Beers, Johan Graham|
|Supporting actors||Earl Graham, Brandi Passante, Jarrod Schulz, Barry Weiss, Rene Nezhoda, Casey Nezhoda, Mark Harris, Matt Harris|
|Network||A&E Television Networks|
|Producers||Thom Beers, Jeff Bumgarner, Sun de Graaf, Elaine Frontain Bryant, Will Gatlin, Philip David Segal, Rob Sharenow|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I like all the Storage Wars episodes. Great cast and fun to watch.Published 3 months ago by Janetha Slater