Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 17 questions
vote
Oh yes. It most certainly does. I'm very pleased with it.
Oct 23, 2013 by Kathleen Dunnigan
votes
Yes, just go to any hardware store and purchase a wide piece of velcro and attach a piece to the Roku and another piece to the television. It will hold the mounting bracket in place . Rick
Aug 21, 2013 by Rick Shepherd
votes
Yes it can
Dec 27, 2013 by Isslaam Ali
votes
I have a 3 and it works great!
Dec 26, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
I am not sure if it will or not. Give it a try. It is not that costly.
14 days ago by Joel
votes
yes. in my case, since my tv's mount hole is wider than the back hole of the roku's, i did a little "editing" to the roku's; worked just fine. i just had to make sure the bolt head entered completely into the frontal hole otherwise the roku fit very awkwardly into the mount. if too much trouble, & are not moving the roku, u can also use a piece of strong mounting tape & put it anywhere you want....hope this helps. ;)
Jul 9, 2014 by jazz freak
votes
xs May 7, 2014
I don't know what that means. Might be a verson like roku 3.
May 7, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
I tried to use it with LG 47LN5400 and it would not work because the vents were recessed and not on the sutface.
Feb 17, 2014 by S. Chapman
votes
It still works, as the remote uses Bluetooth (in the Roku 2) or WiFI (Roku 3) to connect to the box, it has no line of sight requirement unlike a IR remote.
Jan 17, 2014 by Chris
votes
Yes...I have the Roku2 XD...they are the same size...but ill tell you this...a piece of velcro will do just fine. One strip on the Roku and one on a flat clean surface on the back of your TV abd you saved some money....just a suggestion..(it works!) Velcro is like a buck at Walmart or Michaels...hope this helped!
Dec 15, 2013 by jnl_2483
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers