Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tee Shirt Clips 2Pc
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

Size: One Size|Color: Pink/Green|Change
Price:$3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on June 11, 2013
I was sorely disappointed when I opened my Amazon box today and saw how tiny these shirt clips actually are. I am deeply regretting not reading all of the reviews before purchasing this product. I wear a size small shirt and as an adult woman these clips are insufficient and won't hold more than half an ounce of fabric. However, they were perfect for my 3 year old's shirts and that's the only reason I gave them 2 stars. Seller should clearly state in the product's description that these are MUCH smaller than the tee shirt clips we all know and loved in the 80s.
on October 16, 2012
These are very cute but they aren't as durable as the clips I had in the 80's. The plastic deforms far too easily to actually hold shirts for any type of athletic activity.
on July 13, 2015
these are tiny!!! I tried to hard to find t-shirt clips on eBay and other sites and didn't succeed, so they did the job.... but they are so small and definitely not on par with the vintage clips. Held my shirt but just wasn't as visible as I would have liked. True to color though.
on September 16, 2015
My petite little girl started soccer this year and she was given her uniform. We tried it on her at home and my poor baby was swimming in her shirt even with it being the smallest they had and her first game was just days away. I started trying to configure the shirt with hair ties etc to tighten it up. No luck, it would just fall out as she started running. I thought omg I need those t shirt clips I use to have in the late 80's....came to Amazon, found these in PRIME and they work like a charm. Now you can see her knees and she can run without it coming undone. Who would of thought all these years later this would be the magic to fix and for so cheap. Perfect in everyway, delivered on time, exactly what we needed!
on February 11, 2016
My little one loves these clips. We have purchased them before; however, she lost one and misplaced the other. My daughter is very petite so all of her t-shirts fit a bit big, but with these clips they end up fitting perfect. The colors are great too, especially since pink is my little ones favorite color, not to mention the cute bling in them.
on July 5, 2012
Tee Shirt Clips 2Pc

I got these clips to wear for an 80's party to go with an outfit I threw together. I used them both to tie on each side of this tie dye shirt Tie-Dye T-Shirt ~ Short Sleeve ~ 100% Cotton ~ Saturn. These went well with these hot pink fishnet hoses Fishnet Pantyhose - Adult, a pair of orange leg warmers Smiffy's Unisex-Adult Leg Warmers that I wore under these "cutoff" shorts Wallflower Belted 5 Pocket Denim Short Short with Frayed Cuff, a pair of orange fishnet gloves 80's Long Neon Fishnet Gloves Costume Accessory, and topped off with of course a pair of white Reebok Classics Reebok Men's Classic Leather Sneaker. I had tried to design the whole fit on a computer before I purchased any of the items to see what it would look like together and it all looked 80's to me. The only thing that wasn't colorful enough was the large tie dye shirt. Had the colors been more vivid in color like the pic I would have loved it even more.
on February 10, 2015
I wasn't really sure how to judge the fit of this... It wasn't that it was too small, more so that it kept falling off through out the night. The pink one is actually purple, which is fine unless you are looking for pink. The green one was missing all of the rhinestones when delivered.
on September 2, 2015
Yes, they were smaller than expected, but still effective for our use. Absolutely adorable! My daughters loved them. Unfortunately, one has already been misplaced (Ahhhh, girls!), so we will most likely be placing another order soon. Please add more colors!!!!! We would LOVE to have more!
on June 9, 2014
As other reviewers indicated, these were smaller than expected but worked with the shirt that I was wearing to an 80's themed party. Probably best for 1 or 2 time use, I'm guessing they'd break quickly under repeated wear.
on December 29, 2013
These work just like they did in the 80's. Slide the side of your tshirt up through the underside, over the center and back down through the other side. Not sure I like the bling on it, but still cute.