Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Totally Bamboo 20-2091 In-Drawer Bamboo Knife Block” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 41% off the $28.35 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Totally Bamboo 20-2091 In-Drawer Bamboo Knife Block
|Price:||$19.64 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$8.71 (31%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- In-drawer knife block keeps up to 15 knives organized while freeing up counter space
- Constructed of high quality Moso bamboo
- Bamboo is an ecologically green alternative to wood; strong, dense and versatile
- Measures 17 by 5-2/7 by 2 inches
- Easy to maintain; wash with warm water and occasionally use Totally Bamboo's Revitalizing Oil to extend life and beauty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Totally Bamboo 20-2091 In-Drawer Bamboo Knife Block
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||MMP Living||TAF International||Innovative World||Amazon.com|
|Color||Brown||Natural light stain||Light Brown||Bamboo|
|Dimensions||17 inches x 5.29 inches||17 inches x 2 inches||17 inches x 5.5 inches||16.5 inches x 6 inches|
|Item Package Weight||2.55 pounds||2.45 pounds||2.7 pounds||3.31 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Size: 17 by 5.29-inch
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 6:31 Mins|
But to do this all the longer knives have to be thin-bladed (height-wise) and the shorter knives thin handled (width-wise). If this doesn't describe your knife collection (and it most likely doesn't), you'll only be able to fit somewhere between 11 and 16 knives in to this block.
I've had it for four months now and it's held up great to all the abuse I put it through!
1. One is approximately 1/4" longer than the other. Not a big deal for us, but might be annoying to others.
2. No bumpers on the bottom. Our drawers are all soft-close, but it might be prudent for some people to add stick-on bumpers to keep the block from sliding around.
3. The 'strips' are tied together with four thin cross braces underneath, approximately 5/8" wide, rabbetted in grooves and pinned to the bottom of the knife 'strips'. The cross braces are approximately 3" apart. When you lift a knife out and draw it towards you, the knife tip will drag across the braces, and will also drag across the drawer bottom when not on the cross braces. This might cause some patterned scoring of the drawer bottom, and placing something sacrificial underneath may help.
One advantage to these that I never saw mentioned, you can lift them out of the drawer loaded with knives, and this will make cleaning the drawer even easier.
Glad I found these. Saw them at Williams Sonoma and the price was frightful, so I thought that I would find a pattern and make my own. My wife would still be waiting...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have two of these units, and they make my knife drawer perfectly organized. It allows you to organize both short and long knives in a way that I never imagined possible.Published 3 days ago by Peter Zao
Only had it a few days but I love it. Very nicely made, looks good and works just fine. I have some very pricey chef's knives and they fit perfectly in there.Published 7 days ago by Desmo
Great build quality and design. Efficiently organized all our extra knives of all shapes, and left room in the drawer for more. Read morePublished 14 days ago by ah
I purchased 2 of these to sit side by side in a drawer to reduce the clutter on my counter. I LOVE them! Read morePublished 17 days ago by Shan W
I love these knive holders. They keep the knives safe and easy to use.Published 26 days ago by Patricia Menow
Love this. It keeps sharp knives organized in a drawer out of sight.Published 1 month ago by Rebecca Phillips