Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 questions
votes
I would say yes to some degree. However, I do notice these bambo boards dry rather quickly. That means rinsing the boards quickly after use prevents the depth of absorbing. I do agree I wish these boards larger. I use the largest one for meat as I don't want meat juice spreading and contaminating my table and other stuff on the table.
Mar 10, 2013 by Adventure Mom
vote
The manufacturer, Totally Bamboo, claims their cutting boards are formaldehyde-free: "We had a chemist develop a high grade, non-toxic formaldehyde free food grade glue which we use exclusively on our cutting boards." See "Adhesives" near the bottom of this page on their website: http://www.totallybamboo.com/c54/.htm
Dec 28, 2013 by JoeR3tro
votes
Wash with warm water and soap
Jul 1, 2015 by Eweis Abdulwahab
votes
Hi. Personally I would not suggest that. Even after you treat your boards constant heat may make them dry out We keep ours in a lined drawer. I just rinse and air dry. Perfect. Hope this is helpful.
May 20, 2015 by Bluuegoddess
votes
what size are they? Dec 5, 2013
All in inches: 6 X 8, 8.5 X 11, 9.5 X 13. I first thought the small one was too small, but now use it often.
Dec 5, 2013 by DWY
votes
I cannot answer that honestly. However, within a month or so of using it, the product started warping/bending, and the handle subsequently cracked. I have bought Bamboo boards at places like Bed Bath and Beyond, COSTCO, and they stills works about 1.5 years later. The quality of this product from Amazon is pathetic.
May 11, 2014 by ERVN
votes
The instructions told us to so we did as instructed. If you did not receive those instructions with the product, I would send it back for an exchange.
Oct 26, 2014 by Larry L. Sheneman
votes
hi! these board made in China. natural bamboo / thanks
Jun 17, 2015 by ROSE
votes
Did you use a dishwasher to clean them? If so that's probably why they slit. If not, I'd contact Amazon to get them exchanged
Apr 6, 2014 by Jeremy Krantz
votes
You should take it back...or call the company and explain what happened...maybe they will send you a replacement or refund
Mar 21, 2013 by CelestialBunny
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers