Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Totally Bamboo Football Cutting Board / Serving Platter
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Color: Football|Change

on April 30, 2014
My cutting board was lighter in color than it looks in the pic but i guess since they are natural wood, each one is different. Mine is 2 shades of blonde rather than brown and blonde. I do love it though. It is very cute and big enough to use as a small serving platter. I am happy with my purchase. It is high quality. I have not cut on it yet, but it looks really and feels like a very solid high quality board, and it is beautiful.
on March 1, 2012
The cutting board was so fitting as an open house gift for a Super Bowl party. It is nice and thick and pretty good size. Only thing is, I went to Marshalls a few weeks after purchasing this item, and found it there (same one!) for much cheaper - $6.99. Oh well!
on December 30, 2012
Bought a couple of these one for a gift and one for myself for when I host a music jam. The recipient of the gift loved it and said he didn't want to use it, he wanted to mount it on the wall or turn it into an electric uke. It is a generous size so you can put a selection of cheeses or fruit on it.
on January 5, 2013
I purchased this at Christmas for a present and I must say 1) I really like Bamboo products and aren't supposed to dull knives as quick and 2) such a great looking accessory for the kitchen. It's not the biggest cutting board, obviously, but I would definitely purchase item for myself. I got it on Amazon lightening deals for $10.99 and worth every penny.
on January 14, 2015
I purchased this cutting board as a holiday gift for an Irish friend who already has EVERYTHING Irish. I was a my wits end - I must have spent 2 hours searching on Amazon for something different. Actually, after seeing it in person, I knew she'd love it. It's an inch thick and beautifully made. It can be used as a cutting board but I think because of its shape, it would make a wonderful cheese board. It also has a rawhide leather tie for hanging. I plan to buy another cutting board by Totally Bamboo in a different shape for another friend. Their selection is incredible.
on April 7, 2013
It's exactly as you see it, but a little nicer looking and has a small hole with string at the top so you can easily hang it. Mine is for display purposes only, so I don't know how well it does it's duty.
on March 6, 2013
To be honest, I ordered this as a gag gift for someone who likes to cook and likes to play guitar. Since I wasn't keeping it, I didn't really care about its quality, but it is actually pretty well made.
on August 1, 2013
I've purchased one for my brother-in-law and one for myself. Its construction is sound and has a nice finish. I've used it several times for parties and general kitchen use. It has retained no marks from cutting fruit or vegetables.
on January 31, 2016
The quality of this beautiful cutting board/serving tool exceeds my expectations! The rich tone of the wood, the smooth, solid feel is wonderful. Very happy with this big apple! So attractive I will use to serve cheeses and such. Would definitely buy again. Makes for a lovely gift also.
on December 20, 2015
For the price, this is a nice little board. Looks great on a tables of appetizers. I arranged cheese and sausage on them. I like that it's on the smaller size. The color contrast of the wood is nice, too. Would be a good hostess gift, too.

See 1 answered question