5.0 out of 5 stars Great for protecting my granite counters while I cook
Published on September 6, 2011 by Cat

3.0 out of 5 stars Look nice, well made, and easy to clean up, but ....
Published 14 months ago by R. L. Hume

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for protecting my granite counters while I cook, September 6, 2011
This review is from: Totally Bamboo Lattice Trivets, Set of 2 (Kitchen)
I haven't owned trivets before and I saw something like this on a cooking show and I thought it was interesting. So, for the price here on Amazon, I thought, "why not?" Well, I am glad I got them, because I really have enjoyed them and use them all the time. I don't know how I lived without them before! I put my cooking lids on them while I stir food, or use them for hot plates that I am preparing food on. Also use them to set pots and pans on as I make my meals. I just love them.

They have little rubber legs on the bottom that elevate them a tiny bit from the counter. This gives me some reassurance that my hot item is not that close to the counter and has a little breathing room between the elevation and the slats within the trivets. Overall, I would totally buy these again, and would love to even have a bigger one for my larger pots and pans.

3.0 out of 5 stars Look nice, well made, and easy to clean up, but ...., July 3, 2013
R. L. Hume (North Carolina, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Totally Bamboo Lattice Trivets, Set of 2 (Kitchen)
with one major flaw. While there is nothing at all wrong with the square trivet, in fact it's about perfect, the round one only has three little pegs under it so if you put a round coffee pot on it or anything else for that matter, and it's not perfectly centered the trivet tends to lean over taking whatever is on it with it. I highly recommend the square one and am planning on getting another one to replace the round one. But, my advice is that you avoid the round one, especially if your kids or gandkids help out and may be the one who puts something hot on one of the round ones. Buy what you need individually instead of the pair like I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Using these as potted plant trivets :), July 11, 2011
This review is from: Totally Bamboo Lattice Trivets, Set of 2 (Kitchen)
I need something to set some house plants on so that a window shelf would be protected from moisture. These worked perfect and also look great! It'a a little bit of a shame to use these for this purpose because they are really attractive nicely made.

2.0 out of 5 stars They burn and rubber feet come off, May 20, 2013
This review is from: Totally Bamboo Lattice Trivets, Set of 2 (Kitchen)
While we use these all the time, the rubber feet came off right away and they do burn with a pan right off the stove. Maybe they are not deisgned to take a pan right off the stove.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, September 13, 2011
This review is from: Totally Bamboo Lattice Trivets, Set of 2 (Kitchen)
look very nice. I hope they stand the test of time with water. I had a bamboo food network salad bowl that split upon the first washing in the sink...these do appear to be good quality...time will tell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of trivets ..., August 23, 2011
This review is from: Totally Bamboo Lattice Trivets, Set of 2 (Kitchen)
Great set -- mine don't look exactly like what's pictured (grooves aren't routed all the way to the edges), but still very nice. *Very* well finished. Going for a 2nd set ...

5.0 out of 5 stars good trivets, September 12, 2010
This review is from: Totally Bamboo Lattice Trivets, Set of 2 (Kitchen)
These trivets were moderately priced, look nice, and seem like they will last for a long time. The bamboo gives them a light and clean appearence while being easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive and good value, December 29, 2012
This review is from: Totally Bamboo Lattice Trivets, Set of 2 (Kitchen)
These trivets are attractive in any environment and represent excellent value for money. Perfect for both the granite counter-top in the kitchen and the stone table on the deck. Being wooden there is no chance of scratching the surface below and they provide excellent insulation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trivets, September 16, 2011
susieq (Westchester County, New York United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Totally Bamboo Lattice Trivets, Set of 2 (Kitchen)
Totally Bamboo Lattice Trivets, Set of 2 I have been looking for trivets for my wooden dining table and decided on these. I am very happy with them. They look very nice on the table and work well for hot dishes. I ordered two sets for the purpose of combining them for larger dishes instead of buying extendable trivets.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product!, September 7, 2011
This review is from: Totally Bamboo Lattice Trivets, Set of 2 (Kitchen)
I really like these - they are exactly as I expected them to be. Attractive and have a smooth finish (but not high-gloss) which makes them easy to keep clean.

Totally Bamboo Lattice Trivets, Set of 2