Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Totally Bamboo Salt Box, Small
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: Small|Change
Price:$12.95+ Free shipping

on September 5, 2015
I keep my coarse kosher salt in this next to the stove. Not only is it convenient to quickly season my food, I have found it's easy when baking to measure with a measuring spoon rather than getting the salt container out of the cupboard. This is a great price and I am planning to give as gifts for Christmas!
on December 27, 2010
I have had this salt box for almost a year now and it is still perfect. However, I purchased two more of these (one for my catering business and one for a family member) and both of those had issues. One of them looked slightly chipped and was not in very good condition. The other had the addition of a small magnet between the lid and the base, which is really nice, but the rest of the box looked a little beat up. The first one I bought was perfect and maybe I was just lucky with that one but the other two looked as though they were not made with as much care. They still hold a great amount of salt and are super handy for the table top since they only require one hand to operate, I just wish that the consistency was a little better. Good luck!
on July 15, 2014
The box itself is sturdy and of the expected quality. It just arrived today, so I can't attest to its long-term durability. Severe downgrade, however, because it came with giant stickers on the top and bottom which were exceedingly difficult to remove. The top sticker, in particular, had to be scraped off even after soaking in sudsy water for 30 minutes. Have these people not heard of shrink wrap?
on April 14, 2015
I've gotten more curious looks and compliments about this little box in my kitchen that I ever would have thought, and I always get a slightly amazed look when I reveal it's purpose. I use it every time I cook. Great product!
on July 1, 2014
Only negative is I cannot figure out how to get the label off that is affixed to the top. Great size. Absolutely love the utility. We use Kosher salt from the big box. The swivel top is great. You just knock it with your knuckle and it swivels effortlessly. Love the way it looks, except for that label on top...how did the rest of you get it off?
on November 3, 2008
Like my title says, this salt box is too small. You really don't get an idea of the size until you see it. I don't have what I would call large hands, but this was hard to get a decent sized pinch out of, even when it was filled to the top. Buy the large one, it's just right. Unless you need one for backpacking.
on January 3, 2012
I am married to a "household" gourmet. We have kept the salts in various containers over the years. Most have worked, but always remained a bit of an eyesore! So happy this one not only keeps the salt, it looks good doing it!
on December 6, 2013
Great design, decent size -- I am using as a small sugar bowl, the ceramic ones we have always had end up chipped or missing a lid because they have broken, so I really think this will work great for us. Highly recommend the Large size for this purpose, I bought both as we use splenda and sugar, so I stack the medium on top of the large and keep them straight. We leave out on the counter (we use every day) since they look so nice.
on September 21, 2014
Love this little salt box, made of bamboo, oval shape, fits in my palm perfectly.
I had a 5" Dia round one years ago from Paula Dean's store, made of wood and it was too big and awkward to use. This Lit'l guy I love!!
on October 21, 2007
I searched at many specialty stores and online for a salt box/salt dish. I found a few, but none that really pleased me. And finally, I searched for it at Amazon and I found this Bamboo Salt Box and I am 100% satisfied with it.

I also ordered one for a friend and she loves it also. The two containers allows you to keep salt as well as herbs or other spices in easy reach while cooking. It also comes in a smaller version.