Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Totes Men's Protective Overshoe Rain Shoe, Black, Medium/8-9 M US
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Size: Medium / 8-9 D(M) US|Color: Black|Change

on May 12, 2007
My husband had been ruining his dress shoes as he trekked several blocks through rain and puddles to get to the train station. He has ruined his last pair of expensive shoes, thanks to these Isotoner rubber rain boots.

They fit snuggly onto the shoe, covering nearly all of it, and unless someone is looking closely, it is difficult to tell he's wearing them; they appear to be black dress shoes without laces.

In addition to appearance, my husband likes the way they can be folded neatly to fit into his travel bag when the weather is fair.

He has thanked me more for buying his this product than many previous gifts. Although he has worn them during the last couple of months only, he has no complaints thus far.
on October 2, 2011
Listen to the other reviews..they are right. The product is great, but you need to order a size up. I am a size 11.5-12 mens shoe and I got the XXLarge size 13-14, fits my dress shoes like a glove. Well made, and the traction on the bottom of the shoe helps on slippery tile floors.
on January 13, 2008
Although these rain boots look very nice, they do not fit over the shoes they were purchased to protect. The toes of the rain boots are quite tapered, so they would probably fit well over dress shoes with a narrow toe.
on March 30, 2011
I ordered a pair of size 8.5 to 9.5. However, it is so small that it won't fit for all my shoes which all are 8.5. I wrote a complaint earlier and the vendor promise to send me another pair of the next size larger. However, that was the last time I heard from them. I still do not have the over shoes I need.
on November 1, 2011
I purchased a large and they fit my size 9 dress shoes snugly. If you are 10 or bigger - Large will not work! Otherwise they appear to meet my needs - winter's ahead!
on August 19, 2011
I bought the large size that was supposed to fit shoe sizes 9.5 - 11, yet they were way too small to fit over my size 9.5 shoe. I am returning it, but am still on the hook for a $5 return shipping fee, since Amazon claims it wasn't their fault.
on June 23, 2015
I cannot believe these existed .
I was just taking a chance at finding something of this nature, after getting caught in a rain storm with a pair of my high end dress shoes on .
This product is amazing , now I can't wait to get caught in a rain storm
review image
on May 13, 2011
Get one size larger than they tell you!
For example, I wear a size 9 shoe and they said to order medium for sizes 8.5 to 9.5.
Instead I ordered a large, (following the advice in someone else's review)and it fit my shoes just right.
These galoshes are ideal for dress laceup shoes (Oxfords.)
They have a tasteful understated look, so if you're wearing a suit they do not scream out "Galoshes!" as you're walking down the street.
Haven't worn them in the rain yet (just got them) but they cover the shoe really well.
on March 18, 2011
These shoe covers do the trick in snow and rain, but there are a couple features that bug me.

Size:
If you have dress shoes with a somewhat square toe, you are definitely going to need a larger size than usual. I wear a 10.5 dress shoe that has a square toe that isn't dramatic and the Large (9.5-11) is too tight to even get around my heel. I then ordered the X-Large (11-12) which is still tight, but I can at least get it around my heel. I'm guessing the XXL might still fit my shoes, but I can make do with the XL.

Smell:
As I'm sure you've seen from other reviews, these babies have a strong rubber smell. If you have them sitting near your desk at work, your whole desk area will smell like a tire store. It doesn't bother me a ton, but I frequently have coworkers walk by and say "what smells like rubber?".
on December 9, 2011
I should have read the critical reviews more carefully, because these overshoes do not even come close to fitting my size 11 shoes as advertised. They look great and def. look like they'd get the job done if they would just fit. I was looking forward to these, because I've been ruining pair after pair of dress shoes in rain and snow over the years. Extremely narrow at toes for my very average widge dress shoes. Even if I had narrow feet, the length of the large is insufficient to fit a size 11 dress shoe as advertised. I originally veered toward the large over the xl, because I didn't want my shoes swimming in the overshoes, but that was a mistake.