5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable Warranty
I bought a Totes umbrella 7 years ago. It served me very well. Eventually it was destroyed by the wind. Just for the heck of it I emailed Totes customer service asking if I was covered by the lifetime warranty for "manufacturing defects." To me, 7 years of heavy duty service (I walk to and from work and used that umbrella a lot) was perfectly acceptable, but the...
Published on October 5, 2010 by Michael Kraus

3.0 out of 5 stars Men's Big Top Auto Open/Auto Close Umbrella by totes
Overall this umbrella is of fair quality (3 out of 5 stars). The product is designed well and performs more than adequately. It falls short, however, of being a truly quality product for 3 reasons: the nylon used for the umbrella is only suitable for light to medium rain (it would not be adequate for heavy rain); part of the handle is painted plastic instead of being full...
Published on February 25, 2008 by T, Quick

‹ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for!!, November 6, 2012
I am extremely pleased with this umbrella... not sure why they have it listed as a "Man's Umbrella" because other ladies will LOVE IT! It is definitely worth the price! It's small enough to fit in my briefcase, purse, or tote bag yet, when open, is larger than a standard umbrella... almost as large as a golf umbrella, without the bulk. I've only had it for a couple of months and, so far, the automatic open AND CLOSE button works like a charm, so we will see how that goes. I trust the Totes brand, so have no doubt that it will continue to work for a very long time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great big umbrella, October 11, 2012
This is a great umbrella. It's big enough for two people and super sturdy. The color is pretty bland but my husband doesn't like bright colors, so works perfect. It has a very convenient open / close button.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, August 5, 2012
This product seemed good for an umbrella you would have in your car or for walking around the neighborhood. It was heavier duty than most umbrellas and would probably last a long time. However, I did return the product because it was too big to fit in my suitcase for traveling. I was looking for a smaller umbrella.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect combination, June 19, 2012
I love this umbrella. It's large enough to protect me well from the rain (I'm 6'4" and broad, so smaller umrellas don't do the job), yet conveniently folds into a size that fits into briefcases etc. Excellent quality, undaunted by stron winds. I'm on my third one (I used one for years intensively until even it gave up the ghost, and then my second was stolen by a jealous observer...). The best!

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, May 17, 2012
Since I bought the umbrella it hasn't rained so I was not able to use it yet so the review could be premature. It came in a nice little box. It is big, which is what I wanted, it looks very strong, so I hope it can stand the windy weather in Sydney, Australia. If it lasts for five years then I will give it a six star rating ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!!, May 6, 2012
This product was just as described, it works great and very easy to use and light weight to handle when windy.Ms.Willis

4.0 out of 5 stars Golf Size Totes Umbrella, May 4, 2012
This is a really good umbrella, and while I believe I paid too much for it I would probably buy another one because of it's quality.
A couple of annoying drawbacks include the velcro strap which just dangles in your face of if you turn the umbrella behind you water from the top repels down the strap and onto your back. Ha.
Also, it would've been nice if the hand strap was elastic, which it is not. I have large hands and sometimes it's a pain to squeeze a hand through to hold it with the current strap.
Otherwise it's awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars a nice little umbrella, February 6, 2012
This review is from: Totes Golf Size Auto-Open/Close Umbrella (Apparel)
after close the umbrella very small it can fit in my back back so i don't have to carry it on my hand all the time. It's very big after opened. It keeps my head to toe dry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, January 15, 2012
M Ball (New England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Totes Golf Size Auto-Open/Close Umbrella (Apparel)
This umbrella has done a good job of keeping me dry in some absolutely terrible weather, and collapses small enough to fit in my messenger bag easily. It's lasted for 5 months - hopefully it'll last 5 years.
Also, the sleeve it comes in is thick & sturdy, and does a good job of keeping water from the wet umbrella contained, when needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totes umbrellas, January 9, 2012
I could not be more pleased,to receive the two Golf size Totes umbrellas which I ordered in such a timely manner.I received them wrappped in plastic and submerged in a cardboard box with packing peanuts,a real professional job.

AnthonySC2006