Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Totes Men's Backscratcher, Black, One Size
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 28, 2011
I've never used a back scratcher before. It works okay, not as well as fingernails, but better than a doorjamb! It is definitely the most attractive back scratcher I've ever seen which is why I purchased it. It's heavy and sturdy, and should last for years.
on January 18, 2011
This back scratcher is the BEST! I bought it for my husband and he is thrilled. The sturdy wood assures stability without bending or breaking, and it looks great too! This backscratcher is a great deal, well worth buying!! :)
on December 29, 2011
If you can find a nicer backscratcher in the continental United States, you'd be a person who found a better backscratcher. But I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon, at least not west of the Mississippi river.

The Tote's Backscratcher with wooden handle is the perfect combination of function and elegance. The metal hand is the perfect temperature and texture. It feels like Murphy from Robocop is scratching your back. A very pleasant feeling indeed.

But the metal hand isn't what makes this the finest in the backscratching industry. It's the professionalism and elegance of the real wooden handle that tells other backscratching onlookers that you are important. It smells and looks of rich mahogany. It's probably the only backscratcher on the market where you can feel comfortable bringing it into an important sales meeting while wearing a suit and tie.

Just to top it off, Tote's goes and adds a key ring chain at the bottom, making it the only mobile 3 foot backscratcher on the market.

I think you'd be crazy not to buy this thing. I love this thing so much my back is literally bleeding for it.
on February 2, 2012
My husband loves this backscratcher. Well fabricated. Don't underestimate the power of the little metal hand on the end. Scratches really well without irritating the skin.
on July 17, 2012
I bought this item as a gift but then ended up keeping it after a single "trial" use. Dang did it feel good! I could reach places with this back scratcher that I didn't even knew existed. The cherry wood handle is beautiful and cleans up nicely after use. I would recommend this to anyone, especially to any lonely husky men out there. I'm thinking about getting a second one for the car!
on March 22, 2012
I ordered my new backscratcher because I slammed my old one with my car door, and broke it in half. I love this particular one because it is very sturdy. It also has a long reach on it. Very important. I'm very happy, cant' live without it. Thank you very much for continuing to have this backscratcher. My old one was over twenty five years old. Thank you, thank you.
Dianne Lewis
on June 24, 2012
I can't say it's a bad back scratcher. However, it's a heavy solid piece of wood, which is the weight of 3 or 4 regular (cheap) backscratchers. The scratching part (the hand) is a solid piece of metal.

You could actually hurt someone with this thing. It is that well made. It's very heavy for when you just want to grab it quickly and start scratching. It's more like grab it slow and carefully put it down to your back and carefully start scratching. It does work very well, but again, a heavy solid piece of wood that is awkward to use for it's purpose. Perhaps with a bit more practice.
on August 11, 2012
It's too short. The handle is too thick so that the angle to the "hand" is wrong, so that it can't reach the skin at long ranges/small angles.

Oh... and IT BROKE THE FIRST TIME I USED IT!!! (The wood [more like cardboard] split where the "hand" screws into the handle.)
on April 12, 2013
Totally different from what was described, cheap material with low quality finishing.
Really disappointed when I get this, "designed in US", made in China => low quality!
on December 7, 2012
Pros: looks nice, solid, well built
Cons: I didn't think it really worked that well. The cheaper bear claw scratcher was better -- though this one looks much nicer.