4.0 out of 5 stars Almost Perfect
I needed a replacement umbrella for my old Totes umbrella that did so well for so many years. I was looking for an umbrella to keep in my purse for the unpredictable spring weather in New England. Overall I give this umbrella high marks. It's compact and lightweight so it fits easily in my bag. It opens to a nicely sized canopy that's large enough to keep me dry but...
Published on May 10, 2010 by In Search of Value

1.0 out of 5 stars Randomly Broke After 2 Uses, Warranty is a Joke
The bottom handle (clear portion) of the umbrella broke off while I was picking it up (yes, just picking it up, I didn't even drop it or anything), and now I'm left with a difficult-to-carry product. The handle was attached by several 1mm thick plastic nubs that snapped clean off. Very poor design and it's just asking for failure. I looked up the warranty, and it looks...
Published on April 7, 2011 by C. Lee

‹ Previous | 15 6 720 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best umbrella I've ever owned, July 1, 2014
Durable and compact. Best umbrella I've ever owned!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and light umbrella, June 28, 2014
I bought three of these umbrellas in different patterns and was very happy with the purchase. These umbrellas are very compact, sturdy and I love the automatic feature. We have had these for about a month and have had no issues yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, June 26, 2014
R. Herp (Cleveland OH) - See all my reviews
Wife loves it, she is dry. The wind can still wreak havoc on this but it works well and stores pretty quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this umbrella, June 25, 2014
This is the perfect umbrella, great quality, lasts a lot, can take winds very well. Totally recommend it to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made umbrella, June 21, 2014
I like it overall because it was just the right snall size. Wish there were more multi colors to choose from

4.0 out of 5 stars Great umbrella to carry everyday, June 18, 2014
It fits nicely in my good-sized purse so I can carry it every day in case of pop up showers in the summer. The red color is nice too because it doesn't get lost in the umbrella stand full of black umbrellas. The only thing I wish was different is that it was automatic CLOSE, too. I guess I just didn't read the details closely enough, or mistook it for another one I was looking at, but you do have manual close this umbrella. Not really a big deal, just something to note.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mostly satisfied., June 13, 2014
I love the style of this umbrella and, width wise, it's just what I was looking for... however, the handle is short and kind of thin. Other than the handle issue, I'm satisfied with my purchase though.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken after one use, June 10, 2014
It looked pretty and I did like it. But it's broken (the joint of one stretcher and one rib was broken) after just one time use. The rain wasn't very heavy that day. So sad.

And just found we're unable to return it after one month!!! Why?!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, June 10, 2014
We took this umbrella to Ireland with us on a recent vacation. It works like a small umbrella should work. Pleased with the purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality umbrella although a tad pricey for so small., June 10, 2014
Very pretty umbrella but a wee bit smaller than I expected esp. for the price!! It is good quality though which you expect for a Totes umbrella.

‹ Previous | 15 6 720 | Next ›