5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect coverage!
I bought this for our trip to Costa Rica rain forests. It gives full coverage without the bulk and one size fits all. Perfect!
Published on July 7, 2009 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars not the same thing as the photo
it has not same design as what i order.
i decided to order for many reviews said it was good, and "the picture : an blonde middle hair woman wearing this". poncho in the picture has drawstrings in hood, it can cotroll the width of hood when very windy day.
but what i received doesn't have any drawstrings. and there's no buttons on neck part as the picture...
Published 20 months ago by niel

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect coverage!, July 7, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, well shipped and in a timely manner!!, September 23, 2008
Great product. Love the red color. Easy to put on and off. Recommend if you need a quick coverup for rain.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 stars!, June 25, 2012
This review is from: Totes Unisex Rain Poncho (Apparel)
Yes! Finally found just the right poncho! The fabric has a rubbery feel coating. It's not too heavy. It's long and the "sleeves" are long too! No more half my arm sticking out! The snaps are reenforced and the hood is large enough to stick out above my face to shield it from the rain. This one is a keeper. I'm going to order a couple more so I have one in each car and at home and work. This poncho will last many years if you take care of it.

Another big thing to me is that I can put it on and off over my head without having to take my glasses off. The neck hole is big enough!

4.0 out of 5 stars decent for the price you pay, June 6, 2013
This review is from: Totes Unisex Rain Poncho (Apparel)
We're having an unusually rainy spring in Georgia this year. My last dog hated the rain and never wanted to go outside for longer than it took her to do her business. But now I have a puppy, and she is oblivious to the rain. She's also energetic and healthy and needs frequent walks. After getting drenched all the way through to the skin multiple times in a row with other jackets I owned, I decided a poncho might be perfect for dog walking. (A nice rain coat really isn't in my budget right now.)

You should probably not start using one of these ponchos with the expectation that it'll be perfect. It costs under $10, after all (I paid less than $5 at Publix for mine). However, what you get is pretty good for the price. I am a 5'4" woman and not overweight, and this thing is a tent on me. It goes all the way down to my knees.

Here's what I like about it:

*does seem designed to fit adults of a variety of shapes and sizes (though is probably too large for children)
*if you pack it away, it doesn't take much space (so would be good for travel; if you like to hike, you could fit a backpack under it pretty easily)
*actually keeps you dry (at least the parts that are covered)
*very lightweight but also seems durable (no rips or tears yet)

The only thing I really don't like is the hood. It won't stay all the way up. So the front couple of inches of my head get wet anyway. I wear contact lenses most of the time, but when I have worn this with glasses, my glasses have gotten all wet. (If you wear glasses, you'll probably need an additional hat either under or over this poncho.)

Also, please note that this does not really protect any clothing that is not covered. For me, this means wet pants from the knees down.

But, for a cheap poncho, you really can't go wrong with this one.

2.0 out of 5 stars not the same thing as the photo, November 5, 2012
This review is from: Totes Unisex Rain Poncho (Apparel)
it has not same design as what i order.
it is also too big to small people.
if you are interested in this product, you may consider these points.

4.0 out of 5 stars they kept us dry all over Italy., May 27, 2010
This review is from: Totes Unisex Rain Poncho (Apparel)
Lightweight and easy to use. Getting them back into the pouch was challenging when they were damp.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, May 23, 2012
This review is from: Totes Unisex Rain Poncho (Apparel)
For the money this is a good little rain poncho , keeps the rain off and fits good, they sell the same or similar for about 15.00 at Disney and Universal.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, July 22, 2012
This review is from: Totes Unisex Rain Poncho (Apparel)
i haven't used this poncho in the rain yet, but i did try it on. its big...which is perfect. i wanted something that will protect me fully in dominican downpours. im 5'3 and it reaches almost to my ankles. i also like that the hood is not as big so will keep from falling off. the sides have snap buttons. the material seems study enough. between this and a bubble umbrella i should stay dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totes rocks, November 2, 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Totes Unisex Rain Poncho (Apparel)
I bought this product for my little sister who moved to Japan to work...It is the rainy season and she walks to the school she works too...She loves the poncho!!! The poncho did not take very long getting there, that is very VERY important to us, we both live overseas her in Japan and me in Italy...Ordering with Amazon has been an incrediable experiance! GREAT Poncho!!! It is pleasently protective...Its better if your short because otherwise the water will splash you a bit into your boots...OR do like I did get the bubble umbrella to keep a lot of the wate off!!

2.0 out of 5 stars way too big, September 1, 2010
This review is from: Totes Unisex Rain Poncho (Apparel)
While a good product, this rain poncho is HUGE. So yes, if you are 300 pounds this will fit you. But if you are an average size, this will be enormous. The picture shows a woman with her arms down by her side, and you can't see the rest of the poncho bunched up in the back, because obviously less people would purchase it. If I had known it would be this big, I wouldn't have purchased it.

Totes Unisex Rain Poncho