5.0 out of 5 stars great boots
Published on February 14, 2011 by Marlene

3.0 out of 5 stars Boots
I read all the reviews on the boots and they said they would keep my feet warm. Well that is 50% true. My feet stay warm if I am only out in the cold for limited periods of time, but when I went sledding with my son for 2 hours my feet were freezing. They are comfortable, just not perfect for cold weather.
Published 22 months ago by Erin K. LaDuke

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great boots, February 14, 2011
I had bought a pair of boots for myself awhile ago. My 80+ yr. old Mom needed new winter boots recently. She is quite arthitic and needed something she could slip on easily and that would provide good tread. These boots provided both! With dual zippers on each side of the each boot the ease with which she can get them on is wonderful. The height of the boot is perfect. In fact, she says they are so comfortable because they come up around her sore ankles that she wears them around her house. They are lightweight yet flattering on the foot. I highly recommend this product. They also came in half sizes, another great plus.

4.0 out of 5 stars Zippers down both sides!, February 10, 2010
I normally wear a 6.5W, and because they were not in stock, I chose 7B. I find these more comfortable than my sneakers and they look nice under a pair of jeans/slacks. I wore them going snow-tubing. Slightly loose in the back because they're longer than 6.5, but comfortable because of rounded front. I wore them for 5 hours at work and my feet had no complaints. Don't know how they last in puddle conditions yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totes Women's Boots, February 9, 2012
My wife normally does not order shoes or boots over the internet, but she had a hard time finding this style of boot in the local stores. She ordered them and received them very quickly. The fit was great and they are really a good quality boot. She has used them out in the snow and they are warm and completely waterproof. She would recommend them to anyone who needs a good wet cold weather boot.

4.0 out of 5 stars winter boots, March 15, 2010
These are great boots. Zippers on both sides for easy entry. Very comfortable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Boots, February 27, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars The wife loves em, December 8, 2011
Ever been told what to get your wife for Christmas then told to allow her to open the package early? I have...now.
The wife loves this outfits winter footwear and having "duckfeet" her pedal wear choices are limited. It took my wife several seasons to wear out her last pair of Totes and these were ordered without considering her vanity (I actually ordered the larger and wider size she needs unlike her peculiar practice of ordering footwear that fits a smaller and narrower foot than she has).
This boot is slightly different than the style it replaced. The replaced set had a narrow toe, almost pointed. This boot has a nice, comfortable rounded design and should make for an even longer lasting and MUCH more comfortable boot.
This company actually makes available a practical and modestly priced boot of high quality and long life. I have no idea how they remain in business. I would think this boot would cost more to make than its retail price..amazing. I am so lucky...and yes my wife told me to write every word of this review......kill meeeeee

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Wide enough, February 7, 2013
Miranda (Campbellsport, WI United States) - See all my reviews
these are great boots, comfy and water resistant - but not wide enough! I typically don't wear wide, but figured with thick socks it would be a good idea so I purchased a wide pair and still had issues with them when wearing regular socks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, March 25, 2013
Very sturdy and comfortable. The only problem I had was it was a little tight over the top of the foot by the upper part of the ankle. They were better once they were worn a couple of times. They could have been a little more roomy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots!, February 9, 2012
hugadale (Alexandria, OH) - See all my reviews
I love these boots. They are easy to get on and off because of the dual zipper. They are very comfortable and my orthotics fit perfectly. I wear them all day at work and never think about my feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars totes women's boots, December 21, 2011
Received the boots very quickly and they fit like a glove, very comfortable and easy to get on and off with arthritic fingers, very happy with my purchase.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›