Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Totoro: Soft Gray Totoro Plush Slippers
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on November 24, 2014
I don't think they resemble the photos as closely as they should, but they work fine as slippers, they're comfy.
review image
on August 18, 2013
Very cuddly. Very fluffy. Very comfy. Very funny. Very warm-y. Very grey-y. Very anime-y. Very nostalgic-y. Very magical-y. Very neighbor-y. Totoro-y.
on October 16, 2014
The only reason I gave 3 stars instead of 5 stars is that the leaves on my pair were glued too low on the face causing both Totoro's faces to be hidden. It's a shame, but they are still very cute.
review image review image review image
on December 28, 2013
After reading the other customer reviews, I almost didn't purchase these slippers because I assumed they wouldn't fit...and uhhh well.. all I have to say is I live in America and these are a standard size medium slipper, the size medium that any other store around here sells. Please don't buy into the 'they don't fit' sobs, like they're some bizarre miniature Asian creation or something only a child can wear. These are adorable, high quality slippers, that any Totoro fan will flip their lid over. Trust me.
on December 23, 2013
I purchased my pair from the seller T&G Mall. The item came from China. It was packaged in a plastic bag, and came via USPS earlier than Amazon estimates.

Please find the photos I uploaded.

When I was getting ready to order this item, I thought something was odd. The off-angle photo on the Amazon page shows the embroidery on the heel area with the dark brown letters, and they appeared skewed or tilted. It should read "となりのトトロ," but instead, the characters are mirrored left to right.

The tag is mostly written in Chinese with some Japanese on the bottom one third of it. I cannot read Chinese, but the Japanese has a few typos.

After the fact, I Googled for Totoro slippers in Japanese websites and did not find any of this style.

Considering all of the above, I think these are knock-offs. I am not particularly interested in going through the hassle of shipping this back to China, but I am definitely disappointed I did not do my research before I purchased it. If I had known that this was not an authentic Studio Ghibli product, I would not have bought it.
review image review image review image
on September 21, 2011
My friend got them for me for my birthday and all I can say is that I love them so much! They came in great condition and are so comfortable! I don't ever want to take them off! Thank you so much!
on June 9, 2012
My husband got these for me as a surprise, the minute I saw these I LOVED them! They were so adorable. I tried them on and they were not only comfortable but they keep my feet so warm. The only problem is that they are a bit slippery but not much. If you are a totoro fan these are a must have!
on February 9, 2012
Very cute slippers and comfy but if you're larger than a size 7 these might not fit you as they are snug on a size 7 foot at my end. Sizing aside, they are a perfect little totoro slipper :)
on December 9, 2014
These are cheaply made (you pay for what you get). In person, they don't even really look like Totoro. The pair that I got, the pattern stitched on the white stomach are not angled correctly like the picture, so it looks weird. The sizing fits my feet (USA Womens 8.5) near perfectly, however, I bought these with the intention of giving them to my son who wears a boys size 2.5 shoe. I would not recommend these.
on October 3, 2012
I fell in love with totoro slippers. I bought this for my 4 year old daughter and she loves it!! not really for outside use.. i dont let my daughter run with this coz she has the tendency to slip with the bottom part material.. but overall, she loves it!!