Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Totoro Black Decal Studio Ghibli Car Truck Window Sticker
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 20, 2013
Great sticker- its exactly what is pictured, and it's the perfect petite size. However do NOT put the sticker on the inside of your car window in hopes of showing it from the back. I put mine on the inside of my back windshield and it looks really weird and awful from the outside. These stickers are definitely meant to be on the OUTSIDE. I was really disappointed when I ruined mine by doing that, so now i have to order a new one. Other than that its an amazing sticker for an amazing price and I would highly recommend it.
on July 18, 2013
A stick-on Totoro is not going to shake the world, but it was easy to place and brought a smile to my wife's face. The small bits (eye dots and whatever those things on its chest are called) took a bit of attention, as they are not connected to the main sticker, and you need to be careful not to get air bubbles under the sticker, but that's not too difficult to deal with.

Seriously, if something this easy and inexpensive can make someone happy (especially someone special to me) then it's easily worth five stars.
on January 21, 2014
I love Totoro and was happy to see this car decal for so cheap. It's important to clarify that this is a STICKER, not a window cling - it does not appear to be removable (I know it says that it's a sticker in the title but just drawing attention to it for clarity). The sticker thin and printed in such a way that it is in pieces, so you have to be very careful when you pull it off the sheet that it doesn't come apart - his eyes and tummy marks pulled away as I peeled - they are not one unit. I guess you get what you pay for. Don't know if it's going to wear well over time yet as I've just put it on.
on May 8, 2016
This sticker is way too cute! Who wouldn't want Totoro on their car? I received the sticker in a normal envelope. It came with instructions on how to apply it to the window. I applied it to the inside of my car window (to protect it from the elements!) very easily, with no hassle. It has been there ever since for about 2 years now. The size is just right--not too big, not too small. It does not obstruct my view. I'd definitely recommend it to Totoro fans who want to add some cuteness to their car.
on December 8, 2013
I am a huge Studio Ghibli fan (along with both of my kids), so I got this decal for myself AND for the kids. I didn't tell them that I'd ordered it, but when I picked them up from school, it was the FIRST thing they noticed and they LOVED it!! (I put it on the back windshield.) Please be advised that all of those little detached bits, like the little marks on Totoro's chest and his pupils, want to stick to the paper when you put the decal on, so be sure to press those down really hard to ensure that they end up where they're supposed to go.
on October 13, 2013
I cannot help but feel that my car is now superior to all others. Only problem I had was a few small air bubbles left after applying it to my back wind shield, but maybe I just lack in the area of applying stickers to cars correctly.
on July 31, 2013
This sticker is great! It has a adhesive side that attaches seamlessly to a window or other smooth surface (I chose my car) so it does a great job at sticking! The other side is non-adhesive, so when I drive, bugs, allergens, and other airborne particles and stuff won't be attracted to it. A sticky side and a smooth side - what more could you ask for in a sticker?!?...other than it be in the shape of an adorable Totoro holding a leaf umbrella!
on June 14, 2013
It is absolutely adorable but because of its black color, you can't see one on the car window! I didn't try to put it on the outside, though, but it would be ruined by the elements very soon, and especially if you use auto carwash. So, for it to be visible, attached from the inside, I had to leave the paper for the contrast, which looks ridiculous. I still love it... But just be aware that it might be better idea to attach it somewhere in the house not the car.
on August 24, 2013
Come on, it is Totoro. Who could hate that? This decal is ADORABLE and very well made. The friend I gifted it to reports it sticks very well and she hasn't had any problems with it peeling off in the 2 months she has had it. The seller also included a soot sprite and heart decal with this one, so 5 stars for them too. Shipping was very fast as well. I would definitely buy from them again.
on April 30, 2014
They said it would take forever to receive and it did! The product is exactly as described. If you are willing to wait a couple months for a sticker, this is the company for you. BTW, this was the ONLY place we could find online