Totshield Stove Guard for Stoves with Control Knobs Located in the Back (Usually Electric Stoves)
- Tilted shield for more cookware space. Innovative design, guaranteed to work
- Adjustable to fit most 30 inch free standing electric stoves
- No permanent mounting or permanent adhesive tape is required
- Installed or removed instantly for easy cleaning
- Shields hot stove top and control knobs. Lifetime Warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. After assembly, stick the shield in such a way that it protrudes towards the range (instead of away from it). On my stove, this seems perfectly safe; the shield doesn't prevent us from using any pans and doesn't get too hot. This way it fits flush.
2. There are a couple of optional stoppers that you can stick underneath the guard. They serve no purpose if attached underneath because the guard is well supported by the oven handle anyways. However, these stoppers are very useful if attacked sideways. This will prevents the guard from moving sideways when kids push it; and they will.
Additionally, my daughter is 21 months old and, though she is slightly tall for her age, she was able to easily reach around the sides of this item and touch the burners on my glass-top range (which I hate, but it came with the house and replacing it is way down on our list of things to do). We're always with her and we're good about keeping her away from the stove, but accidents can happen.
Altogether, this item might save you a couple precious seconds if your kid is going for the stove. That and the fact that I haven't seen anything that looks more effective are the only reasons this remains on our range.
Let's face it... you can buy all the little tools and gadgets in the world to protect them but, in the end, YOU are responsible for keeping them safe.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I got that shield to protect my kid against anything, just in case, spilled from stove's top in addition it prevents anything as when frying some food from dropping on the ground.Published 21 months ago by amkmeco90
very cleverly made. I highly recommend this for all parents ..Easy to install . And easy to remove if needed.Published 23 months ago by tina
Love this product. I did not use the stick on pieces because I was worried they would leave marks on my new stove. Works fine without them. Read morePublished 23 months ago by kb
This stove guard is just perfect. It's easy to install on the front of your stove and it keeps little hands from being able to reach up to the hot burners. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Ginger
Works as explained. We didn't utilize the holders that stick onto the stove so that we can easily and quickly pull it out and store it. Read morePublished 24 months ago by DBar
Ok this does the job and bravo to the person who invented it.
I would buy it again since I can safely cook without my toddler reaching for the pot of hot water. Read more
Has no gaurd on the side, so my son was still able to easily reach the burner. Also it just seemed to be in the way more than anything. I sent it back.Published on December 29, 2013 by Skipmersanzo
It did not fit our range very well and the design only drew attention to our oven and stove range.Published on December 27, 2013 by Trulyprecious
My kids ripped it down in one day. Now I have no way of having it stick to the stove. A waste of money.Published on December 23, 2013 by Stacie