Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 6, 2011
I bought the book without reading the size dimensions so when I got it in a package smaller than the size of a greeting card I was disappointed. The concept of the book is cute but it literally is only 5 pages long. Save your money!!
on January 10, 2007
My daughter loves this book. It has different textures on each page: bumpy skin, smooth horns, stegosaurous scales, and sticky tongues! The pictures are very bright and vivid. It's so much fun for her to play with. Everytime I pull out her books it's the first one she runs too. I don't think there are enough dino books out there, so I was excited to find this book. The book is sturdy so they can't tear back the edges where the textures are, but the sticky tongue does wear out after a while. But she still likes to poke it.
on January 3, 2011
The book is great except I felt ther should be a few more pages for the money. The 2 year old I purchased it for loves it!
on September 18, 2010
A good book for a young child because they can feel the Dinosaurs. Book does not have many pages but it is great for a 3 y/0, he is always opening the book and touching the surfaces of the reptiles. Strictly for young children no older than 4-5 years.
on January 15, 2012
Whether your child is 8 months old to 6-8 years old - I think they will like this book and other 'Touch and Feel' books. The last page in this book is the most fun - I won't spoil the surprise, but it's really icky and makes people laugh out loud.
on August 14, 2008
This book is boring. Not much to touch and feel. The pages are all the same
on August 22, 2015
My 2 year old twin boys and I really like this book! It is short, as others have said. However, that doesn't matter very much to me.

I was looking for a "not scary" book on dinosaurs for a 2 year old and this touch and feel book was perfect. They like the rough scales, smooth horns, and rubbery skin. But, most of all they like the sticky tongue!

So, it's s fun, not scary book for my boys and it's about dinosaurs. Hard to go too wrong here...
on March 4, 2016
It's a touch and feel book, and it has dinosaurs. So a pretty good hit for my 2-year old who's still enjoying sensory exploration and has a big affinity for dinosaurs. The last dino in the book scares him a bit though.
on September 29, 2015
My 17 month old loves dinosaurs, and this book is lots of fun for him to explore. He especially likes the sticky T-rex tongue. This is a great nonfiction board book to get young kids exposed to science at an early age and start to build background knowledge.
on April 28, 2015
My 18 month old son got the biggest kick out of this book and my 4 year old daughter now has a fascination with dinosaurs. Everything from the texture of the skin to the sticky tongue In the back delighted my kids. New bedtime staple for sure.