5.0 out of 5 stars Very fun interactive book
Published on January 10, 2007 by Erwynn

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not worth the price!
I bought the book without reading the size dimensions so when I got it in a package smaller than the size of a greeting card I was disappointed. The concept of the book is cute but it literally is only 5 pages long. Save your money!!
Published on March 6, 2011 by hawyn72

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not worth the price!, March 6, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fun interactive book, January 10, 2007
Erwynn (Colorado Springs, Colorado United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Touch and Feel: Dinosaur (Touch and Feel) (Board book)
My daughter loves this book. It has different textures on each page: bumpy skin, smooth horns, stegosaurous scales, and sticky tongues! The pictures are very bright and vivid. It's so much fun for her to play with. Everytime I pull out her books it's the first one she runs too. I don't think there are enough dino books out there, so I was excited to find this book. The book is sturdy so they can't tear back the edges where the textures are, but the sticky tongue does wear out after a while. But she still likes to poke it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dino book, January 3, 2011
This review is from: Touch and Feel: Dinosaur (Touch and Feel) (Board book)
The book is great except I felt ther should be a few more pages for the money. The 2 year old I purchased it for loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Touch and Feel, September 18, 2010
This review is from: Touch and Feel: Dinosaur (Touch and Feel) (Board book)
A good book for a young child because they can feel the Dinosaurs. Book does not have many pages but it is great for a 3 y/0, he is always opening the book and touching the surfaces of the reptiles. Strictly for young children no older than 4-5 years.

2.0 out of 5 stars not the touch and feel book to get, August 14, 2008
This review is from: Touch and Feel: Dinosaur (Touch and Feel) (Board book)
This book is boring. Not much to touch and feel. The pages are all the same

5.0 out of 5 stars A very fun book, January 15, 2012
This review is from: Touch and Feel: Dinosaur (Touch and Feel) (Board book)
Whether your child is 8 months old to 6-8 years old - I think they will like this book and other 'Touch and Feel' books. The last page in this book is the most fun - I won't spoil the surprise, but it's really icky and makes people laugh out loud.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Photos, February 25, 2010
B. Ford (Yuba City, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Touch and Feel: Dinosaur (Touch and Feel) (Board book)
Just like other DK books the photos are great and the touch and feel is an nice touch. Just wish there were more pages in the book. One of my grandsons favorite books right now and he is two.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Book, April 4, 2013
I bought this for my son when he was about 8 months old. He seems to really like the dinosaurs, and even has his favorites. The pictures are nice and clear, and each dinosaur has a different texture to feel. The T-rex at the end of the book has a "sticky" tongue, which after a month or so of him touching is starting to lose some stickiness to it- kind of a bummer but I'm sure there's a way to refresh it, no?
Anyway, I would definitely recommend it for a dinosaur fan!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good touch and feel book, April 24, 2013
My 19 month old daughter loves touch and feel books and is starting to become interested in dinosaurs, so I purchased this book for her. The highlight of the book is the 'sticky' tongue. I will be interested to see how long the tongue stays sticky. Overall it is a good touch and feel book, but I wish the touch and feel spots were bigger and there was more of a variety. It compares to most other touch and feel books I have seen, though. I would recommend to any dinosaur lover.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING FOR SENSORY!, March 16, 2014
I am a teacher and a behavior therapist. This book offers amazing sensory experiences for children such as rough and sticky parts to each page. The book is engaging for children as young as two and as old as eight I would say. All kiddos seem to love dinosaurs. The pictures are very real looking and I like the fact that it is a board book... easy to turn pages for kiddos working on fine motor skills. Highly recommended! :)

Touch and Feel: Dinosaur (Touch and Feel)
Touch and Feel: Dinosaur (Touch and Feel) by DK Publishing (Board book - August 1, 2002)
Used & New from: $0.01