Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Touch and Feel: Fire Engine (Touch & Feel)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Board book|Change

on July 28, 2005
I bought this book for my three year old who LOVES fire trucks. Although he does love it, it is a bit small and seems geared toward age 1-2. It is a very short book, just a few pages, and very small for the price. The size is clearly listed on the page, but I wasn't prepared for how small it actually was. Still a cute and entertaining book my son enjoys looking at the pictures and feeling the front grill of the fire truck.
on August 15, 2005
If your son/daughter is in to firetrucks,this is the book. My two-year old son is bananas over this book. He looks at it all the time and loves rubbing his hands over the textures on each page. The pictures are great and realistic. This is a must-have for the (2-year old) firetruck ethusiast! He/she will have blast with this book.
on July 15, 2015
Our 15 month old is obsessed.... OBSESSED with fire trucks. We got him a few other books about fire trucks and they were just too long and not that exciting for him. This book is just perfect for this age. Minimal words, fun things to touch, great pictures of trucks. Sometimes I have to hide it because mommy gets sick of reading it over and over again! :)
The presents this year for Christmas for my youngest grandson all seemed to deal with fire trucks. The toys, the clothes and the books. You know Santa always brings books!!

I hadn't actually observed him with this book until this past weekend when he brought this book with him when he came to stay with Nana and Papa for the weekend. He loves this book. The touch and feel books are marvelous. We "read" the book at least 20 or more times over the weekend and he carried it with him as her got into his car seat to go home. Excellent product!!
on June 5, 2015
My twin 20 month old boys love this book! It's very colorful and the touch and feel is very well done and definitely appeals to them. Also, it's not so easy to tear up which is a real factor at this age. :)
on March 23, 2012
This book has children touch the scratchy grill of the fire engine, the hard firefighter's helmet, the rubbery tires, the metal bumper, and the glowing reflectors on the firefighters' coats. My 18 month old son enjoys this book, but I feel the book would be better if it had more unique qualities of a fire engine, like the ladder or the hose. We have several other books that have grills, tires, and bumpers to touch.
on December 25, 2013
This is a great firetruck book for little kids. Our less than two year old squeals with excitement every time he reads it and loves the textures and pictures. It is a short book but that is okay for his age.
on January 30, 2015
My 1 yr old loves touch and feel books. This one is cute but I wish they'd have made the tires rubbery (as they are described- instead the are smooth). Also would've liked more pages but for a 1 year old it's enough to keep his attention without boring him
on December 18, 2014
My grandson loves this book. He always reaches to touch the little places in the book that are raised or shiny or otherwise different to the touch. His favorite one is the grill on the front of the truck, and he really likes the rubber tires as well.
on May 23, 2013
Very happy with book. My two year old son is obsessed with fire trucks. He loves the book. We read together. There are the different materials for the kids to touch different textures. I wish they would have added a couple extra details/pages about what tools firemen use. Pictures have most of these items so I point out and explain. Book arrived fairly fast. This is a great book for toddlers.