5.0 out of 5 stars My son goes bananas over firetrucks (and now this book)!
If your son/daughter is in to firetrucks,this is the book. My two-year old son is bananas over this book. He looks at it all the time and loves rubbing his hands over the textures on each page. The pictures are great and realistic. This is a must-have for the (2-year old) firetruck ethusiast! He/she will have blast with this book.
Published on August 15, 2005 by HypLAnd

3.0 out of 5 stars For much smaller kids...
Published on July 28, 2005 by Nancy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars For much smaller kids..., July 28, 2005
Nancy (Connecticut) - See all my reviews
I bought this book for my three year old who LOVES fire trucks. Although he does love it, it is a bit small and seems geared toward age 1-2. It is a very short book, just a few pages, and very small for the price. The size is clearly listed on the page, but I wasn't prepared for how small it actually was. Still a cute and entertaining book my son enjoys looking at the pictures and feeling the front grill of the fire truck.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son goes bananas over firetrucks (and now this book)!, August 15, 2005
HypLAnd "JB" (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Book, January 5, 2012
This review is from: Touch and Feel: Fire Engine (Touch & Feel) (Board book)
I bought this book for my one year old son. He's really into touch & feel books right now & this was right up his alley. No complaints!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Favorite Book, May 8, 2014
This review is from: Touch and Feel: Fire Engine (Touch & Feel) (Board book)
The presents this year for Christmas for my youngest grandson all seemed to deal with fire trucks. The toys, the clothes and the books. You know Santa always brings books!!

I hadn't actually observed him with this book until this past weekend when he brought this book with him when he came to stay with Nana and Papa for the weekend. He loves this book. The touch and feel books are marvelous. We "read" the book at least 20 or more times over the weekend and he carried it with him as her got into his car seat to go home. Excellent product!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great firetruck book, December 25, 2013
This review is from: Touch and Feel: Fire Engine (Touch & Feel) (Board book)
This is a great firetruck book for little kids. Our less than two year old squeals with excitement every time he reads it and loves the textures and pictures. It is a short book but that is okay for his age.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved by nephew, April 2, 2014
This review is from: Touch and Feel: Fire Engine (Touch & Feel) (Board book)
Bought this to accompany a firetruck for a 1-year old nephew. While he really enjoyed it, I think the adults were more in awe. I had no less than 3 ask me where I got the set. Great deal. Great reactions. Fast delivery. Success!

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor condition, January 29, 2014
This review is from: Touch and Feel: Fire Engine (Touch & Feel) (Board book)
Disappointed with the condition of the book. This book was either used or maybe in a warehouse too long? The cover was faded and the inside pages looked yellowish rather than white. The book itself is a cute, small board book for babies.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice book, January 19, 2014
This review is from: Touch and Feel: Fire Engine (Touch & Feel) (Board book)
nice book but i found it to be lacking an interesting story for the child to get into it properly

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loved it!, December 25, 2013
This review is from: Touch and Feel: Fire Engine (Touch & Feel) (Board book)
I gave this book to my son for Christmas and he loved it! Along with his firefighter hat! Couldn't ask for a better book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, August 29, 2013
This review is from: Touch and Feel: Fire Engine (Touch & Feel) (Board book)
The pictures in this book are nice and bright. We purchased this book because our grandson is in love with fire trucks.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Touch and Feel: Fire Engine (Touch & Feel)
Touch and Feel: Fire Engine (Touch & Feel) by Andy Crawford (Board book - December 19, 2011)
$6.99 $5.94