3 pcs/set Touch Me (TM) Natural Bristle Wooden Wood Facial Face Complexion Brush (Set of 3)
- Brand: Touch Me ®. SPA PLUS is the exclusive seller of Touch Me Brand. OTHER Sellers offer counterfeiting product with wrong size and inferior material.
- High quality natural bristle, easy to hang
- Gently exfoliate facial skin for a smooth finish
- Soften and disinfect the bristles in hot water for a few minutes before use, apply a favorite facial cleanser, and gently massage the surface area of the face.
- Dimension: 5.75" (L) x 1.5" (head width)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
100% natural Boar's hair bristle with wooden handle
Top Customer Reviews
Using these brushes is so great for my skin. It leaves my face so smooth and soft, minimizes pore size, and it's so much cheaper than those electric ones that have plastic bristles. Plastic bristles can scratch your skin.
These help me so much that I bought a package for my son. He has normal teenage acne, and using these twice a day with a gentle soap cleared up his acne in about a week.
I am purchasing another package today.
Start early girls, it all adds up as you get older.
New convert to dry-skin brushing, here. Using these for my face and a Japanese-palm brush for body scrubs. Wish I'd started decades ago...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love these!! so much better then clear sonic or all the other knock offs. You are able to control the pressure and rotations to your face, and they are all natural brushes :)!!Published 6 months ago by mayra
I love these. I love what it does for my skin. I gave a bunch of them for Christmas gifts and they were well received. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Beatrice Nichols
I've been looking to replace my old complexion brush, but all of them have been so soft they don't do anything. These have been perfect. They are not rough and do a great job. Read morePublished 13 months ago by CrownCityGirl
These are great for facial exfoliation. One note: the bristles are incredibly harsh the first several times you use them. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Mrs. S.
Too stiff. Scratches my face. Should be softer for the face. Sorry I bought it.Published 14 months ago by Jean