Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Format: VHS TapeChange

on January 2, 2000
The viewer will be treated to a variety of scenes and musical selections all of which combine to make this video entertaining. Michael Crawford's rich and powerful voice is heard in the Power of Love and If you Could See Me Now. The duet with Patti La Belle in With Your Hand On My Heart compliments each singer. The viewer is moved by such songs as Tell Me on A Sunday and She Used to Be Mine. Michael Crawford's spellbounding rendition of The Music of the Night completes the vast array of selections.
on September 19, 2001
I'd very highly recommend this album to anyone. I'd give
it more stars if I could! Michael Crawford sings
with such emotion, warmth ,and love. I have been a
fan of his for many years. He truly has the voice of
an angel!
on December 28, 2001
WOW! I got this video for Christmas and it's so wonderful! Michael is truly great!! My all time favorite from this video is the music video to Only You. I love that video! Michael is so handsome in it, and he is handsome in every part of this great video!
on March 18, 2004
"Since You Stayed Here" (the second time on this tape with the audience)
This has been bugging me.....
Is he crying at the end of the song?? Looks like he
is gripping the microphone with tears in his eyes!!!
Or his eyes seem to be genuinely watering!!
It's just a matter of personal opinion..
Does anyone else think he has the tendency to weep with emotion
during his own performance as he sings??
That just shows how emotional he is!!!
on November 15, 1999
A group of us Michael fans once jokingly suggested that someone should follow him around with a tape recorder and video camera while he was rehearsing. From the first video "When You Wish Upon a Star" which was done in England for charity and not available before in this country to the last, a rare TV singing appearance, Michael sparkles and his voice enchants. What a rare treat to be able to watch him rehearse and to see other videos I had heard about but had never seen. A great collection. Watching Michael sing is even better than just listening to him.
on September 21, 2005
This is one of my favorite tapes of Michaels. There is so much to offer and it is all done splendidly. One of my favorite songs is "Only You" and I think that it is very well done. Michael Crawford is truly a consumate singer who gives his all in all he does.

Get this tape and you will not regret it.
on February 12, 1999
Michael's voice, as always, is astonishing. That's the good news. The bad news begins with the first number, "When you Wish Upon a Star." The song begins with a bunch of children crowding around a homeless man, who magically is transformed into an 18th century ringmaster (i.e., Crawford appears in his "Barnum" garb), while the street kids turn into circus acts. It gets better from there, going to more conventional scenes in theatres or recording sessions, but they do begin to run together after a while, and for those that know Michael, it's pretty much what you've seen on the In Concert TV special. Definitely worth it for Crawford fans, but for the quantity, not the quality.
11 comment6 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2007
I loved it. Anything with Michael Crawford in it I like.
on November 11, 2015
I enjoyed this video very much.