Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on September 7, 2011
I ordered these shoes and they were the perfect fit. I normally am an 8 in sandals and open toe shoes and these were exactly perfect fit. I ordered the 8m in gold. They are just as pretty as the photo shows, comfortable, the heel isn't to high, and they were well packaged. I have been breaking them in to wear them to a formal event and they have been very comfortable as I wear them throughout the day in the house. I am exceptionally satisfied by this shoe!

-----update-----
I have owned these shoes 9 months and they are the most comfortable heels I've ever walked in. I've worn them dancing and walking and have enjoyed them immensely. I highly recommend them and they have held up very well.
on September 16, 2009
I wore these shoes for my wedding. I had to buy them in a wide size because of my feet and they fit perfectly. They look just like the picture and are sized appropriately. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I'm not able to stand in them for long periods of time. By the end of the ceremony (90 minutes after putting them on), my feet were already hurting some but not bad enough to take them off.
on December 3, 2012
I like the look of these shoes, but there is no cushion at all in the ball of the foot. I wore them to a wedding I was a bridesmaid in, and by the end of the picture taking with the photographer I was in total agony. I did get one of those gel ball of the foot cushions, but it really didn't help. In the future, I will only wear these shoes if I'm doing very minimal walking...maybe going out to dinner, etc. I am disappointed, I thought they would be very comfy based on the prior reviews (which is why I bought them). I only gave them 2 stars because they look nice.
on May 26, 2012
I ordered these shoes in gold, size 5 and am very happy with my purchase. I got them because they looked very cute on the picture and also because these shoes had such positive reviews. Well, I am adding mine too. They are indeed very pretty and most importantly, they fit really well. That makes them among the most comfortable sandals of this type I've had. I have not worn them outside yet, but I have walked around in them and I can tell that these will easily get me through a workday without pain. They hold the foot well in all the right places. The nice fit and elegant design also contribute to the stunning look when worn.

Most reviews I read reported these to be true to size, but I think they may be a bit on the smallish side. Size 5 is usually a little big for me but these fit exactly right. Maybe it's just the size 5 that's small.
on December 8, 2012
These shoes are beautiful! I purchased them for my son's wedding and they went great with my outfit, but....OMG my feet were KILLING me even before the wedding was over. I had even purchased Dr. Scholls high heel inserts, but even that didn't help. While waiting outside the church for the bride & groom to emerge, literally NONE of my toes had any feeling in them. As soon as pictures were over I slipped on a pair of flats and wore them the rest of the day. Maybe it's just me, but I'm really disappointed that such pretty shoes were so uncomfortable and, therefore, will never be worn again.
on May 22, 2012
I bought these shoes for a wedding. I was a little hesitant at first (for no particular reason), but I am glad I went ahead and got the shoes. These shoes aren't too high, they're comfortable, the color (gold) is awesome and the ankle strap is great. (I got the wide size shoe because I have a 'wide, peasant foot'.)
on August 9, 2012
For the price, these shoes are incredibly comfortable and elegant. They made my somewhat thick ankles looks slim and sexy. I have bad feet and have an extremely difficult time finding dress shoes that don't really hurt. These felt instantly comfortable with no break in period. Much prettier on than I imagined.
on May 5, 2014
I gave it a couple of stars because I like the looks of the shoe, but even though it says Wide....it's not. I should of known better then to order shoes. I am returning them today...
on May 9, 2013
The shoe is attractive but was uncomfortable the entire event to which I wore them.
If I hadn't worn them would have returned them.
on July 1, 2014
These shoes fit perfectly and are beautiful. There is also some nice cushioning which I'm sure my feet will appreciate at the wedding I'm wearing them to!