5.0 out of 5 stars Super Sparkle!
Published 23 months ago by J Clarke

3.0 out of 5 stars It exceeded my expectations
I was very pleased with this cleaner. I was a little skeptical about all it claimed until I got it home and tested it on everything. It exceeded my expectations.
Published 5 months ago by Fred Comolli

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Sparkle!, January 9, 2013
J Clarke (Fernandina Beach, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Touch of Purple 16 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
I just bought this at a local festival. I love, love, love it. My diamond has NEVER sparkled this brightly...it's amazing. I used the red cleanser for years...I will stick with this for now on. With the red cleanser, my diamond is clean for a few hours, but with this, I cleaned it 3 days ago and it still looks as shiny and new as it did just after I cleaned it, (and better than I see when I have a jeweler clean it).

No, I don't sell this product. However, if for some reason standing in a booth selling something appealed to me, this is a product I would be proud to sell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely FABULOUS!!, July 12, 2014
This review is from: Touch of Purple 16 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
This cleanser is OFF THE HOOK!! I bought it three years ago and used it religiously when I washed my car. Talking about keeping the brake dust fir 2 weeks if not longer. You really don't have to wash your car that much. I'm finally having to order a bottle and thought the prices were costly, but now I see why. There's none other like this!! Try it and you're NEVER look back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cleaner!!, December 19, 2013
This review is from: Touch of Purple 16 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
I bought this at an expo last year and I still have more than half a bottle. This stuff keeps my diamonds sparkling something major... so major I need to put on my shades!! Anyway this cleans your carbon really nice ...my glasses are streak free.... Kindle and phone are paw free. Phenomenal cleaner totally worth the money!

3.0 out of 5 stars It exceeded my expectations, July 5, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product!, January 22, 2013
This review is from: Touch of Purple 16 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
I have recently purchased this product, yes it is amazing! My eye glasses, I pad and phone are sparkly, without smudges. It is supposed to last for a week for the glasses, so far 3 days no smudges! Yeah a,

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful for electronics and safe for my opals., November 25, 2012
This review is from: Touch of Purple 16 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
We got this at the fair for a lot less, but I think it's a good product. It leaves electronics smudge free and it doesn't have a strong chemical smell. It also helps prevent smudges. I use it on my iphone, kindle fire and laptop. I would buy it again but we probably won't have to because one bottle lasts forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, March 2, 2014
I have been using Touch of Purple for years now. It safely cleans my computer and leaves no streak marks on my monitor. I also use the product for jewelry cleaning. My jewelry looks like new and you only have to use a small amount to clean items. The price is reasonable and the quality couldn't be better.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT CLEANER, March 30, 2014
This review is from: Touch of Purple 16 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
If it is supposed to keep glasses clean for a week it doesn't. I have to use every day. It goes a long way. I have had my bottle for 4 years. I am ordering a new bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Touch of Purple is great, April 25, 2013
This review is from: Touch of Purple 16 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
A great cleaner especially for eye glasses, screens on computer and iPad - also TV scenes. Wouldn't be without it

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic product, August 1, 2014
This review is from: Touch of Purple 16 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
This is a great product - it is one of my daily "reach for" products. It is teriffic on glass and just about any other item you want a streak free finish on. My wife also uses it on her jewelry with great results.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›