4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BUDGET LAPTOP!
Published 6 months ago by Charles Walker

3.0 out of 5 stars what can I say
this of course is a windows 8, what more can I say . If you are not very proficient with this , get all the help you can, even then it is frustrating. I do not need to use this for work or anything really important other then my own personal things. Banking , e-mails,-facebook, and games. Like our old windows 7 much more. the touch screen is nice.
Published 3 months ago by D.M.G.

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BUDGET LAPTOP!, January 8, 2014
This review is from: HP Pavilion TouchSmart 15-n071nr Laptop Computer With 15.6" Touch-Screen Display & AMD A10 Quad-Core Accelerated Processor..8GB RAM..1TB..Hard Drive..DVD Burner..Webcam..AMD Radeon HD 8610G graphics with up to 4195MB total available memory (Personal Computers)
I bought this laptop as a supplement to my Macbook Pro. Purchased 2 on Black Friday. I have been a Mac baby for the past 7 years and the thought of buying a PC was kind of disheartening. I have used it for about a month now and am quite surprised. It is fast and the HD screen is incredible. If it had a backlit keyboard I would have given it 5 stars. Haven't played any games on it yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Fast Working laptop!!, January 8, 2014
I bough this from another website. But thought I'd submit a review here.

The laptop is extremely fast! Boots up quickly, I got a program called startisback to make it look like windows 7 was installed. I'm not a fan of windows 8 in anyway..

the 8gb of ram is more than enough! Thought wouldn't mind maxing it out all the way (Which I couldn't find 12gb or 16gb max??)

The quad core processor is good too at multi tasking, every now and then windows 8 boggs up and freezes though (Wish I had windows 7 installed)

The processor even though 2.1ghz , it does the job very very well! May turbo boost but don't want to void warranty..

Overall I give this a 9/10. The video card was not dedicated like I thought. Though it holds up to most mid games.

Great laptop for the price!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Does not come with Microsoft programs, February 17, 2014
It does not have any Microsoft Programs on it. It does have windows 8, but not the latest version which is 8.1. I am not computer literate so even though I know I can upgrade it to 8.1 for free I have no idea how. I wish they would have done this for us. There are a lot of programs on there when you start that you don't need. I got on my yahoo mail and I can be in the middle of a game and my mail would take over my computer when I get a message. I am having a hard time personalizing it cause I have to delete every thing that is on there. and I don't know exactly what I am doing. I hope I am not deleting any thing I need. other then that it runs great for me only having it less then a week. If any one can advise me on how to improve things to fit my needs I would appreciate it.

That was yesterday. After finally reading my windows apps I was able to get windows 8.1 quite easily. And I am ok with it not having Microsoft cause then I might be stuck with Microsoft 2013 and I decided I wanted Microsoft 2010. Which Means I did not have to Uninstall Microsoft 2013 before I loaded 2010. So Today I am happier then I was yesterday :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Like dealing with Amazon because I trust them., February 22, 2014
Great computer but wish the key board could lite up. Wish it came with a disk for starting over in case of crash. It was delivered In great shape and in reasonable time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Computer is great but......, January 29, 2014
We purchased this computer for my college graduating son. We were going to give it to him in May when he actually graduates, but the computer was shipped in the computer box with just a vacuumed plastic "bag" around it - no cushioning, not exterior box. I could hear rattling in the box, grew nervous, and had to give him the computer (It only had a 14 day return policy) early so he could check it out and make sure it worked correctly. For this reason I am giving the computer 4 stars - which is no fault of the computer! By the way - the computer works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great computer!, June 18, 2014
Great value for a nice solid laptop; visually appealing; keyboard and mouse are easily to use; large memory and great processing speed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome no lie, April 24, 2014
Everything that i want is in here. I will suggest not to do express installation becuz there are lots of things and apps u dont need. Touch screen works perfectly, good for gaming able to play black ops 2; if its good for gaming than its definitely good for other things such as watching a movie on blu-ray or 1080p, opening multiple web tabs or apps...etc. and dvd drive works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, April 19, 2014
I use this in my bedroom. I love the portability of it. Large enough screen, with a very nice slim line. Easy to move around, and holds a good long battery life.

5.0 out of 5 stars HP Pavilion TouchSmart 15-n071nr Laptop Computer With 15.6" Touch-Screen..., April 16, 2014
This laptop was the right choice for me. The touchscreen with Windows 8 is a must. NOT a win8 fan but the touchscreen makes it tolerable. I like the conveinience of having a CD/DVD drive even though it added a bit of weight.

This machine meets all of my needs once I installed MS office, Adobe and all that other software needed to do day to day functions.

3.0 out of 5 stars what can I say, April 7, 2014