Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Format: DVD|Change

on January 30, 2008
I am one of those people that love sappy endings. I also love it when the good guys win, when the underdogs triumph, and when people are reminded that God does indeed exist--even if at times it all feels like hocus pocus. But, I am also one of those people who likes good acting and sadly, there are many Christian films that lack good actors. That, however, is not the case when it comes to Touched By An Angel--regardless of the season you choose to watch. The episodes are heart-wrenching, and they remind you that there really is a God out there waiting with loving arms to comfort you.
on July 20, 2008
If you haven't seen Touched by an Angel before, then I recommend not only the fourth season, but all seasons. This season has some of the best episodes in the series. It's a must have for family movie people and especially christians. It's a series that is sure to touch the hearts of millions.
on July 18, 2008
Other tv shows are being pumped out in record time while TBAA is held back. I've looked at the pages of reviews here and have to believe there is a huge market for the show. I have the first four seasons and would like to purchase all the rest of the seasons. Where are they? Amazon doesn't even have a pre-order set up for season five...which makes me wonder if we have seen the last of this great series. I hope not, but it's looking that way. Having the seasons split in half is a pain, but not having them at all will be even worse. Please, folks, for once do the right thing; put the last seven seasons out!
on December 28, 2007
Touched by an Angel is a must for anyone's home library. The episodes are encouraging and uplifting. Every week the cast was able to make you believe that God does care and will make a difference in your life. Also each episode has a biblically theme lesson that we all can learn from and apply in our lives. I highly recommend this excellent product
on March 20, 2011
This season of Touched by an Angel is wonderful as are the other seasons which I love so much. I can't wait till Season 5 comes out which I'm really waiting to see and hear from you soon and all the other season further on. Please let me know as soon as possible when they will be out. Can't wait. I'm really sorry about hearing the death of John Dye. He was one of my favorites on the show, not to say that I love Tess and Monica and all the others. I wish I could learn more about John Dye and what is was doing before his death and about his family. Your faithful customer Susan Goldin. Thanks again.

"Amazon Verified Purchase"
on May 5, 2011
This is a wonderful FAMILY tv show to watch. We now own every volume that has been released and will purchase more if they ever release them! It is a great way to wind down on a Saturday or Sunday night. Too bad they took such a high quality show of the TV and replaced it with garbage! Buy this DVD collection and share it with your family. You will be blessed and so will they.
on October 26, 2009
Touched by an Angel is one of the best series we have ever seen and for anyone who wants to learn, to have hope and understand some of the spiritual things that can and do occur to many people, this is a must see.
on November 21, 2009
This is one of my favorites TV series. I'm disappointed that up until now seasons 5-9 haven't been released. This item is just fantastic!
on May 26, 2010
This is the Best Television Show that I have ever seen in my whole life. I'm glad that Hollywood finially came out with a Television Show in the 1980's that's Absoulity Super, Fantastic, Terrific, Magnifisent, the Very Best. Like ALL of the other Season's, the 4th Season is Equally as Magnifisent as ALL of the other Season's. I Highly Recamend this Televison Show to Everyone of ALL Ages.
on September 3, 2014
I love my Touched By An Angel series. I am buying these season by season as they go on sale and I am so happy I did because they have been keeping me company since I got injured recently. This season 4 is nicely packaged inside plastic DVD holders and then placed inside the box which is somewhat sturdy. Highly recommend!