Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Touched By an Angel: Season 5
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: DVD|Change

on May 10, 2012
After a very long wait, our prayers had been answered for Season 5 of Touched by an Angel is finally coming!!! I am grateful as well for the people behind TBAA for finally realizing that there is a horde of hungry souls out that there that truly needs this series to be up & out on all complete seasons. For our present time wherein today's shows are nothing more than sheer exploitation of violence, sexuality or just utter mayhem we truly need shows like Touched by an Angel to remind us that indeed God truly loves us, and that thru TBAA we may get our daily dose of spiritual inspiration. I truly believe that this series will be a timeless tale of good, of God and of enlightenment.

I continue to pray that CBS and it's other counterparts behind the production of Touched By an Angel will truly release all seasons indeed!
on May 8, 2012
This is great news guys.....a b s o l u t e l y G R E A T!!!!!!. For the entire legion of fans out there waiting for this to happen, you know what I mean!!!!!! And let's hope Seasons 6 - 9 will follow in quick succession.
on May 19, 2012
I can't begin to express how happy I am that they are releasing Season 5 of this show. PLEASE RELEASE SEASONS 6-9 AS WELL.
on June 6, 2012
At last, someone has eventually realised just how many fans TBAA has. I have the first four series and to be honest I thought I would be with the angels by the time they released any more of the series as I am knocking on a bit!!!

I ,like many others, am extremely happy and grateful that CBS or whoever, have at last decided to release the next season, I also hope they will release the others in quick succession.

This programme, as I believe it does to others, means a great deal to me. I do not like watching violence and swearing on tv all the time.

TBAA is inspirational, it shows people really can care about others..

My only sadness is that the wonderful actor who played Andrew, John Dye, is no longer with us.

I adored him, still do, and always will, And I miss him very much.It totally broke my heart when I heard he had passed away.

God bless you John,you will live in my heart forever.
on June 6, 2012
I didn't think they would ever release any more seasons. I am so happy, this show taught me alot. I pray they come out with the rest of the seasons!

PS: Rest In Peace John Dye (Andrew). What a Loss,
you were a wonderful actor no-one could have been Andrew but you. You had such a kind soul and died way too young. You are Greatly Missed! Fly with the Angels!

PSS: Does anyone know if the spin off from Touched by An Angel "The Promised Land" will be released on DVD? I would love to have that show also.
on June 6, 2012
All I can do is agree with all the other reviews! This series helped me through some really tough times and I'm hoping to eventually own all the seasons on DVD. Thank you God, and whoever was behind deciding to release these episodes! Keep 'em coming, please!
on June 6, 2012
Absolutely fantastic News, bring them all out I say I have waited a long time for the seasons to be bought out, now season 5 will be out shortly I say get your skates on Universal Studios and get the rest of the seasons out as well, you wont be disapointed in the outcome of it as there are loads of us who want this series in full and loads of us will pay out for it so you will undoubtedly make loads from releasing it ASAP
on June 6, 2012
I was brought to tears of joy tonight when I check my emails and read the alert from Amazon tellling me that Series 5 of TBAA is being released. After our free-to-air channel, which was screening TBAA here in Australia, discontinued the show, I felt a real sense of loss, especially as I so enjoyed the later series of the show (especially series 7and 8). I can onloy echo what the other reviewers have said "Bring on series 6-9 ASAP. PLEASE!"
on July 9, 2012
This was such a good show. I will buy the rest of the seasons if and when they are released: no ifs, ands or buts about it. The only downside is that the video quality of the first four seasons was geared for standard definition televisions and looks rather pixelly on a large screen. Still a compelling purchase, one that I intend to make. If the series is ever released in high definition I will buy it all over again.

Update 8-16-2012
I just watched the first episode of season 5 and I must say I am impressed. The picture quality appears to be much improved over the first four seasons. Kudos to CBS for putting so much care into this set. I am really anticipating the release of season 6 this fall and have high hopes that the rest of the seasons will follow. This set makes me wish for a re-issue of the first four seasons with comparable picture quality. I don't expect that will ever happen but it would be really nice if it does. I'm sure it won't take me long to watch the rest of this set, probably before the next season is released. This is such a good show...!!! (oops...repeating myself. lol)
on June 24, 2012
To hear that Season 5 is about to be released on DVD is like music to my hears! It is like my birthday and Christmas rolled into one! It has been almost 5 years since Season 4 was released, and I was beginning to think that it wouldn't happen, but Praise God, it is! For those who aren't Christians, yes it is a Christian show but it is not cheesy or Bible beating like you'd expect. The only regulars are the three angels and they meet different ppl in each episode and help them out in life. The show is very encouraging and well written. Out of all 9 seasons there are probably no more than 3 episodes that I didn't like. Thank you Paramount/CBS! I would be happy to donate to a fund designated for the release on seasons 6-9, but I am confident that you will release the rest of the series as well. Only 4 more seasons left, and to release over half of the entire series and then leave us hanging would be a travesty. Let me know if I can help in any way I can!