Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

96%
Format: DVD|Change

on August 29, 2006
I've waited 9 months for the second volume of this season to be released on DVD. I really hope that CBS decides to speed up their DVD releases of "Touched By An Angel." I wouldn't mind if they release a complete season every 9 months, but they split Season 3 into 2 volumes, which doubles the waiting time. Anyway, this is an awesome season and I can't wait to complete it with this second volume.

Also, for those of you who are wondering, you can bet your life that CBS will split Season 4 into two volumes also. Season 4 has 28 episodes. So, I'm sure CBS will split that into two volumes as well, each volume containing 14 episodes. Seasons 5 and 6 also have a lot of episodes too. So, I really hope that CBS speeds up their DVD releases a tad bit because there are a lot of seasons of "Touched By An Angel" and there are a lot of episodes in each season. It would be nice if all the episodes of this show were released on DVD. If they can do it for many garbage shows, they sure can do it for a wonderful show like "Touched By An Angel."
on November 22, 2006
I'm a guy and I think I got something out of almost every episode of Touched By An Angel. I try to think of low points and I can't. It was always good. My only complaint is my favorite t.v. series is taking the longest to come out. Mash with 11 seasons came out in 4 or 5 years, and here 3 years later we are still on Season 3 of Touched. Please don't split up the seasons anymore, I don't want to be old by the time Season 9 comes around. I want to be able to enjoy any episode for years to come, and I want to be able to share them with others as well.
on October 21, 2006
I am a relatively new viewer to the "Touched by an Angel" series. I never had the opportunity to watch this show while it aired so am just now realizing the impact it had. Even in the first season, though sometimes melodramatic, I could tell this was an extrodinary journey in the making. Now, by Season Three: volume one I can't wait for another season to come out. With the addition of John Dye in season two the show has found its rythmn and is headed in wonderful directions. I echo the other reviews in hoping CBS will take note and begin to release these amazing seasons in a more timely fashion. I'm sure Season Three: volume two will continue to surprise and amaze me. If you even have a hint of the greatness of this show, I suggest you buy it: you will not be disappointed.
on April 2, 2014
This is one of my favorite series. I own all of the first three seasons, and will eventually purchase the rest. Tess, Monica and Andrew are angels who help people on Earth, sometimes secretly, sometimes letting people know they are angels. There are many excellent guest stars.

--------- ARE THERE ANGELS TOUCHING US? ---------

I know that angels work in our lives. Sometimes, our angels are human friends or strangers that help us when we need it, without their even knowing it. Sometimes, we act as angels, perhaps by an angelic nudge in our mind, to help strangers. Let me give two examples.

*** I get touched by an angelic urge ***

Years ago, while I was attending a convention at a campground in NW Arkansas, I felt the sudden urge to leave my laptop in an unlocked room in an unlocked building and go to chow by a route that I had never used before, walking through the worship center and out a door that was on the farthest side of the building from where I'd been working on my computer.

When I get outside and partway down an empty path between buildings, I come across a crying tot. She was lost and looking for her parents. It was so far away from where I started, I couldn't have possibly heard her. I pick her up and carry her immediately to the chow hall, where I tell people that know the parents that I found her, and that we'll be eating.

I know that God or an angel touched me that day, and used me as an angel in that young girl's life.

*** When someone else is Touched by an Angel to come to my aid ***

In 2012, my sister asked me to proofread her book, On Higher Ground. She mailed me the manuscript, and while I was a few pages into it, I realized that my paperback dictionary was not as good a reference as I'd hoped, so I wrote her a note asking her to order me a Collegiate dictionary.

Before I could mail that letter, a friend walked up and asked me if I had a paperback dictionary. I said I did. He asked if I'd be willing to trade. He wanted a lighter dictionary that wasn't as heavy as his. I said YES, and what did he give me?

Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary (Laminated Cover) (the latest, eleventh edition).

My friend had no idea that I needed that dictionary. I don't even think he knew I was proofreading Paula's book. It was about twelve hours AFTER I'd written the note to my sister.

I believe than Henry was touched by an angel, because I was the first person he asked, when he decided he wanted to trade dictionaries, and he did it as an even swap.

By the way, if you enjoy Touched by an Angel, I highly recommend On Higher Ground by Paula Hrbacek. It is the story of two guardian angels who help humans in need, without being obvious about the help that they are providing.

John
The same John mentioned at the beginning of Paula's book.
on August 31, 2006
I am thrilled that volume 2 of the 3rd Touched By An Angel is being released in November! I have all of the prevous Touched By An Angel DVDs and I hope to collect them all. Touched By An Angel is by far one of the best programs television has ever broadcast! Thank you CBS!!!
on October 9, 2006
I echo the review that CBS should speed up the release of TBAA DVDs. This is a wonderfully uplifting TV Drama that inspires as it entertains. There are precious few that have. And this one is one of the best. CBS take note. "There is gold in dem thar hills." There are many who will jump at the opportunity to buy the entire 9 seasons of TBAA. And I am one of them. just don't tell me wife, OK?
on January 15, 2007
I always find Touched by an Angel giving me a lift to my spirit.I always walk away from it feeling uplifted.I gives me boost and makes me feel good.

Cheers, Allan.
on January 16, 2007
I loved the show while it was on the air and am thrilled to find it on DVD. I got the first and second season so ordered the third season. I was surprised that the third season was divided in two parts. I ordered the 2nd half as soon as I saw it was available. I am enjoying every episode, several of which I have never seen.
on February 17, 2007
I was so happy to see this collection come out. I plan to buy every one that is released. The Touched By An Angel series was the most inspiring series ever shown on television. I love them all and never tire of watching them. I am an eternal fan!
There is nothing I did not Like about Touched By An Angel. One hundred percent satisfied, a penny well spent.
Roma Downey, Della Reese, John Dey, a fine cast from the start. There are humbling moments during each episode, and storylines that show you more than what you're ready for. This is everyday life that unfortunately many of us confront. TBAA shows us that nothing is always easy without some sort price to pay.

I hope that you will see other reviews and not just take my words alone. This show is a good life experience