Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 17, 2010
I have bought all the Touchmaster games. They each have a different flavor. But they are a nice diversion when I only have a few minutes to play a game. I haven't used the whole "upload your scores thing." But I like that the games are all different. This cartridge combines, action, arcade, and solitaire games. There are 20 in all. Some games require math skills, logic, and reflexes.

11 Ball is like pyramid solitaire with billiard balls. Ink Rally is like the Incredible machine, where you must use lines the right way to create a chain reaction. There is a variation of Sudoku, Mah Jong, and tic tac toe, all using innovative ways of playing. Tic Tac Trivia uses trivia to mark Xs and Os like the Hollywood Squares did.

Dodge Bull is a coin collection game, where you must avoid the bulls. It is a funny game. Feeding Frosty s another variation it. Both games have silly graphics which will make you laugh. Vinci ball is like Breakout.

Draggle Drop uses dinosaur eggs like Chuzzle, where you slide lines and columns to make matches of three. SuperBoxxi is like Collapse. Pharoah's Nine is a puzzle game similar to the game Go. Monster Madness is similar to Collapse but you are knocking monsters into the grave. The animations are funny. Box Drop is a math type game using numbered boxes. Coco Loco is like Bejeweled. The rest of the cartridge has versions of Solitaire.

I know there are many types of games like this out there. They are stand-alone. What I like about this is that they are all on one cartridge and the graphics will make you laugh.

There are other great features. You can share a game with a friend and compete. And you can up load your scores using wi-fi to compete with other player's scores.

There is something for everyone. And this is a great series. You won't love every game but most of them you will love.
on December 27, 2010
The original Touchmaster was apparently a hard act to follow. Its first two sequels were disappointing and they especially lacked that addictive "magic" of the first game. Thankfully, this new collection is everything I have been hoping to play for the past 3 years. These games are super fun!!

Warner Bros was smart to resurrect this series and they were genius to use Megatouch -- the industry leader in arcade touchscreen entertainment!

Lots of fan favorites are here like: "Monster Madness," "Super Boxxi," "Coco Loco," "Tricky Fish," "Dodge Bull," "Feeding Frosty" and 14 more classic games that I'm sure some of you have played at your local bars and restaurants. These games are timeless and it's nice to be able to play them at home for such an affordable price. I'm sure you won't get tired of these games either.

Overall, Touchmaster Connect is very slick. It's an attractive game with some great adjustable features. Yea, I liked that this game takes advantage of the DSi camera for the high score, which is cool. Also, the merit system is an interesting challenge. I don't use Facebook or Twitter, but it's still nifty that it has that feature for recording scores on-line. I believe this is the first DS game to take advantage of those sites.

So was there anything I didn't like about Touchmaster Connect? Well, I still miss the top ten high scores chart from the first game, this game only keeps five and saves it under the user's profile name which kind of stinks. Also, I think the music selected in a couple of the games was questionable. For instance, "Sudoku 6" and "Draggle Drop" have very bland music that seemed like lazy choices by the programmers. Also, I thought "11-Ball," and "Ink Rally," had quality music, but it didn't fit with the themes of those games. Plus, all the card games have the same music and it only really fits perfectly with "Card Pirates." Luckily, there is the feature to turn off the music.

So the big question on your mind must be which game is better Touchmaster 1 or Touchmaster Connect? Well, I think it's a tie. They both have tons of awesome games. However, I would say the first game had the advantage of having three more games and a better variety of music, although this new sequel has overall better graphics.

Don't hesitate to buy this game. Like I said, if you loved the orginal Touchmaster then buy this too. It's a blast to play and I sincerely hope Warner Bros continues to bring many more "quality" Megatouch/Touchmaster collections to Nintendo's handheld systems for years to come. Personally, I would love to see "Air Shot," "Quick Chess," "Astro Joe," "Office Bash" "Pack Rabbit" and "Space Crusader" on the next volume. ;-)
on February 27, 2011
There are a lot of games on here, but because most of them are timed (they give you 3 minutes to complete), the games become about speed and not skill or even enjoyment. I mean, who can do any type of mahjong in 3 minutes?

I want something that will be relaxing, not something that will stress me out. If I want that, I'll pick up Mario Kart.

I have the Clubhouse games, which I like better, even though there aren't as many games. But I can play at my own pace.

Now, Touchmaster Connect does let you play at 3 different levels (that I've found), but defaults to the hardest level. But the easiest levels are still difficult.
on January 20, 2011
I own Touchmaster 1, 3, and connect. I LOVED version 1. 3 is just 'eh'. And the connect version? I LOVE it just as much as I do the first one-- for different reasons. You really can't compare the two.

While I love touchmaster 1 for the variety of card games-- it's very serious, and no frills. TOUCHMASTER CONNECT is lighthearted, and silly with Snowmen, Ghosts, a holloywood squares-like triva game, etc. AND IT'S SO MUCH FUN!!! My husband and I are addicted to the cocoloco game (it's a match 3 format)! You can also take your picture (if you have a dsi) if you make the top score, and it will be visible while others are playing. Apparently you can also post scores to facebook-though I haven't tried that yet...

Will keep you busy for HOURS!!!!
on February 6, 2011
I got Touchmaster Connect based on reviews here and have been playing daily since it arrived. I have the original Touchmaster which is addictive and still the best in the series. I skipped the other versions due to poor reviews, but this one is a winner! The games keep you entertained, have cute graphics, some are familiar (match 3, clear blocks, solitaire, breakout, majhong), and all are great for passing time. My favs are Monster Madness, Super Boxxi, Colo Loco, Draggle Drop, Box Drop and Feeding Frosty, but I also enjoy the solitaire games. This collection will keep you coming back to play and make the top 5 scores (would have preferred top 10). Gotta give this one to my nieces who all love the original too!
on February 20, 2013
I play the first TouchMaster game almost every day and had high hopes for this one to be just as fun with different games but was very disappointed. The games are confusing and not as well configured. Wish I had'nt purchased it.
on March 11, 2013
I own the original Touchmaster, as well as Touchmaster 2 and 3. The original remained my favorite until I played Touchmaster Connect. There are 20 games, including Spider Kings (solitaire), Card Pirates (speed), Tri-Towers (3 peak), Quik Match (Mah Jongg), Tic Tac Trivia, Vinci-Ball (Breakout), Coco Loco (Bejeweled). My favorites: Super Cell Chaos (you get one dot to destroy a specific # of cells - cumulative explosions); Draggle Drop (color match 3 eggs - addictive!); Super Boxxi (clear groups of colored blocks before they reach the top); Boxdrop (blackjack with a reserve stack). Even thought there are "repeats" of previous Touchmasters, there is enough difference, plus new games, to make this well worth the price. Highly recommend!
on January 20, 2014
Another good game in the Touchmaster series. In some of the games the stylus does get in the way of seeing the action while you play which makes the games less fun than they could be, but this is another great cartridge perfect for wasting time while waiting in doctor's offices and such.
on April 8, 2011
The reason I love the original Touchmaster is that I can try to beat my score; I can keep playing the game as long as I clear the levels. With this latest version, with the exception of Box Drop, there is no challenge; I can only play 1, 2 or maybe 3 levels (depending on the game) and that is it.
on November 17, 2012
I got this specifically to keep myself occupied while travelling and it doesn't disappoint. Compared to Touchmaster II (which I own) it's brighter, has better graphics and a really good selection of games. Yes, it's easy and not particularly challenging, but hey...if you want to relax and mess around with something that won't bore you within 30 minutes...this is it. An added bonus? The price is good!

See 1 answered question