Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 26, 2013 8:22:41 AM PDT
Flimbs says:
Seems like they should have printed a faint qwerty alphabet on the touch pad, so it could be used to quick type for entering names, netflix, internet, etc...
Maybe this could added as a sticker or something if sony programs it.... actually maybe I'll submit this idea to sony.

Posted on Jul 26, 2013 6:31:52 PM PDT
Sami Khaliq says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 27, 2013 11:45:49 AM PDT
Harmicky says:
How would it be a map? It's not a display, just a touch sensitive area.

Posted on Jul 27, 2013 7:41:15 PM PDT
Wyatt Moore says:
@Sami

I think you got the PS4 and Wii U controller mixed up

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2013 10:52:31 PM PDT
Jesse Dupere says:
I have seen on youtube assassins creed 4 black flag the touch pad used. In the game push down the touch pad button and map comes over the screen. I have an samsung smart tv with an remote with an little touch pad and it works really well getting around. From what they said about it and showed it works way better with that little touch pad on the map than ever using the remote to move around and they showed the difference. The touch pad seemed much smoother moving around the map than using the reg bottons on the remote and if you hit the button again it put a marker for where you want to go .
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Jul 26, 2013
Latest post:  Oct 25, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 4 - Jet Black
DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 4 - Jet Black by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 4)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (1,255)