Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fownes Touchpoint Men's Fleece Lined Black Stretch Lambskin Leather Gloves-M
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: 7.0"-8.0" M|Color: Black(Fleece Lined)|Change

on December 1, 2012
I purchased these gloves for the winter season. I'm always on-the-go, so I was looking for touchscreen compatible gloves because I need to be able to access my iPhone outdoors quickly, without having to constantly take my gloves on and off. Shipping was fast and the quality of these gloves is unbeatable for the price. The outside is genuine leather and the inside is warm fleece lining. They work well with my iPhone, even when I'm typing, as long as you're using the tip of the index finger. Also they're very stylish. Very happy with this purchase.
on January 24, 2014
Pros: allows you to use your phone with gloves on. The touch capability works almost as well as un-gloved fingers.

Cons: within a couple minutes of being outside, it feels like you aren't wearing gloves at all. These provide no protection from the cold. They are mostly leather, but they have a mesh all around the hand - I assume this is what allows the touch capability, but it's terrible for keeping your hands warm.
on February 18, 2013
Our son is 6'5" and to find good fitting gloves for him have been a challenge. The touchpoint is a great feature- good price, good fit.
on February 2, 2013
I gave these to my husband for Christmas. He frequently needs to use his iPad and mobile phone when outside in the cold. The work great. The devices respond very well to touch. True to size and warm.
on December 3, 2013
These gloves are very soft leather and have a warm lining. My husband says they are the best fitting gloves he has ever had. We bought a size medium. He has long hands but only a size 8 ring finger. The fingers of the glove are long enough and the leather has some stretch. They are well worth the money.
on November 26, 2014
Good fit, but they run smaller than the range cited in the description. Basically, if your palms are much bigger around than the small end of the listed scale, these will be uncomfortably small.

That said, they're wam and conform well to the hands
on December 26, 2012
really nice leather gloves for men. A little pricey but they are touch screen. They arrived fast and feel very soft. the inside is extremely soft as well. I do recommend these. they also have a bit of stretch to them if you aren't sure exactly what size to buy.
on January 2, 2013
Gave to my son. He loved the quality of these. He was surprised that he could use his IPhone without taking them off. Now my husband wants a pair & I was so satisfied I think I will order me a pair too.
on December 29, 2012
These were a gift to my Grandson for Christmas. They were true to size and the touch feature works as designed. Very nice gloves.
on January 3, 2014
Bought these gloves for a winter trip, and was very impressed. Especially when they, inadvertently, were dropped in the parking lot, and rained on all night. The next day, I found them, and, considering them ruined, ran them through the dryer. They came out fine. Well worth the price. They look great also.

See 1 answered question