5.0 out of 5 stars These are great gloves! They work.
Published on December 1, 2012 by Leon H

1.0 out of 5 stars Cold air goes right through
Pros: allows you to use your phone with gloves on. The touch capability works almost as well as un-gloved fingers.

Published 13 months ago by Ryan

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great gloves! They work., December 1, 2012
Leon H (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: FOWNES TOUCHPOINT Men's Fleece Lined Black Stretch Lambskin Leather Gloves (Apparel)
I purchased these gloves for the winter season. I'm always on-the-go, so I was looking for touchscreen compatible gloves because I need to be able to access my iPhone outdoors quickly, without having to constantly take my gloves on and off. Shipping was fast and the quality of these gloves is unbeatable for the price. The outside is genuine leather and the inside is warm fleece lining. They work well with my iPhone, even when I'm typing, as long as you're using the tip of the index finger. Also they're very stylish. Very happy with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit for tall men, February 18, 2013
Our son is 6'5" and to find good fitting gloves for him have been a challenge. The touchpoint is a great feature- good price, good fit.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cold air goes right through, January 24, 2014

Cons: within a couple minutes of being outside, it feels like you aren't wearing gloves at all. These provide no protection from the cold. They are mostly leather, but they have a mesh all around the hand - I assume this is what allows the touch capability, but it's terrible for keeping your hands warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice gloves and the touch feature works, December 29, 2012
These were a gift to my Grandson for Christmas. They were true to size and the touch feature works as designed. Very nice gloves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice gloves, February 2, 2013
I gave these to my husband for Christmas. He frequently needs to use his iPad and mobile phone when outside in the cold. The work great. The devices respond very well to touch. True to size and warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, excellent buy., December 3, 2013
These gloves are very soft leather and have a warm lining. My husband says they are the best fitting gloves he has ever had. We bought a size medium. He has long hands but only a size 8 ring finger. The fingers of the glove are long enough and the leather has some stretch. They are well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, December 26, 2012
really nice leather gloves for men. A little pricey but they are touch screen. They arrived fast and feel very soft. the inside is extremely soft as well. I do recommend these. they also have a bit of stretch to them if you aren't sure exactly what size to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gloves, January 2, 2013
T Harrison (Gainesville, GA United States) - See all my reviews
Gave to my son. He loved the quality of these. He was surprised that he could use his IPhone without taking them off. Now my husband wants a pair & I was so satisfied I think I will order me a pair too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great texting gloves, December 26, 2012
These were a Christmas gift for my husband and he loves them - he can text without freezing his hands!

4.0 out of 5 stars Run Small, November 26, 2014
ferricoxide (Alexandria, VA, USA) - See all my reviews
Good fit, but they run smaller than the range cited in the description. Basically, if your palms are much bigger around than the small end of the listed scale, these will be uncomfortably small.

That said, they're wam and conform well to the hands